Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 11:29 PM

16,507 posts, read 26,285,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas7 View Post
I'm sure he did but 1) she was not an attractive woman and 2) the big corporation guys are so afraid of being hauled down to HR for anything remotely offensive or sexual that it has become a joke in how it affects how they supervise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
you have to be pretty untactful as a supervisor to not know how to appropriately reprimand someone for being out of dresscode. if you can't tell a woman she's showing too much skin without oogling her or saying something sexual something's wrong with you. every business has a woman in management that would likely be the one to do it anyway (like in the scenario above).
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
Damn skippy! 9 times out of 10, a women isn't going to sag. Judging based off my character, sagging is not "sexy" if you will. That's why I pull 'em up!
And 9 times out of 10 a man won't wear a thong but that's not the point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 11:33 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,767,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
This.

And 9 times out of 10 a man won't wear a thong but that's not the point.
Oops didn't read the part about men wearing thongs.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:26 PM

47 posts, read 146,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas7 View Post
Kudos to Greenspoint Mall for enacting a "no sagging" policy of asking patrons to either pull up their pants or leave. Wish more malls would do this - while it may be a trend - nobody cares to see their drawers and whatever else gets exposed while the pants are down around their ankles. Of course, this means if they don't want to pull 'em up, they'll just find a new mall to hang at where there are no rules yet.
Good luck with that, the whole area is nothing but a bunch of "Saggers"

Old 09-06-2011, 03:17 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,194,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
What's the difference?
that one of them is covering almost nothing?

I bet a million dollars that if a man "showed his thong" he would get kicked out from the parking lot of the mall.
Because a woman doesn't have her butt out; it's simply a thong out. Tacky?? Yes, but still nothing too inappropriate.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:58 PM

3,283 posts, read 6,048,839 times
if the thong is showing the woman's butt is showing. i dont know how much experience you have with ladies underwear but you're wearing them wrong if don't see anything.

tehe

Old 09-06-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
if the thong is showing the woman's butt is showing. i dont know how much experience you have with ladies underwear but you're wearing them wrong if don't see anything.

tehe
I plead the fifth! LOL! When I see thongs on women is when their thongs like some males and their boxers ride up, and I can see the top part of the thongs on their back. From the looks of it, I know they have to have a wedgie or their panties are just too damn big for me to see the top of the thongs without seeing their butt!

Old 09-06-2011, 05:45 PM

18,125 posts, read 25,266,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
Because a woman doesn't have her butt out; it's simply a thong out. Tacky?? Yes, but still nothing too inappropriate.
I've never seen a woman wearing a thong in the middle of her back

Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 PM

3,283 posts, read 6,048,839 times
when a throng (edit: thong) rides up like that its an expedition only her husband can take on to fish out. that would not be comfortable or hygienic. still standing by she's wearing it wrong

Old 09-06-2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I've never seen a woman wearing a thong in the middle of her back
I see it often!

Old 09-06-2011, 06:17 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,850,609 times
We can all think of a hundred things we don't like to see other people wearing. Does that mean we have to create laws to avoid looking at them? I can't stand mock turtlenecks. Do I think they should be outlawed because it's offensive to my eyes? Nope. How about the bodybuilders that wear baby tees. Let people wear what they want. I can go an entire day without seeing someone sagging because I work in a professional office and hang out in places where other professionals go. I'm guessing most people in this thread do the same so why is this an issue for you? Unless you spend most of your time at thug malls get over it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston