Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 10:11 PM

611 posts, read 2,234,645 times

Advertisements

while the female certainly is coming off as trashy and there are plenty of violent, thieving, trashy females out there

I would imagine the difference is the female in the pic shown is probably actually buying something at the mall instead of walking around in a pack 12 wide, bumping into people, mumbling some type of gibberish mixed in with loud audible cussing, saying nasty things to females that are dressed properly, trashing stores, and generally making annoying asses out of themselves

there are ZERO respectable people out there walking around with their pants around their knees and it is about a 99% positive that if you have a bunch of those fools around something stupid will happen and the 1% that don't do something stupid are still morons, losers, and their "business" and presence is not worth the trouble the other 99% bring.....and only a moron would be the 1% that tries to come off like the 99% losers and then claim "well I don't do the bad things they do"......shut up loser

so while the girl looks trashy I am sure even a pack of 12 whaletailers is a much more preferable clientele for a mall and it is much easier for the whaletailers to make the claim they are not actively trashing the mall other than their apperance

while 99% of the pants on the ground crowd would be trashing the mall if they were in a tux or an Armani Suit.....the difference then is the mall would have to figure out another reason to toss them besides looking like a complete moron

and the guy in the thong and bra should have been tossed from the plane as well for being a total loser.....this is why the gay rights movement gets no respect.....because they want to go with the pants on the ground method X12......hey you should just except a parade float full of practically naked people groping each other coming down main street because they have green thongs and boas on and claim they are celebrating being Irish

no you are just a float full of fools and you should go to a big warehouse somewhere and drive around in circles in front of your 35 "fans" and leave the rest of out of your ignorance and stupidity you call expression
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 10:26 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,282,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasVines View Post
I would imagine the difference is the female in the pic shown is probably actually buying something at the mall instead of walking around in a pack 12 wide
So it's fine to show underwear as long as you buy things?

Old 06-26-2011, 12:03 AM

12,671 posts, read 23,806,411 times
There are women who like the guys that sag lol

I guess its the rap/hip-hop gangsta look.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:16 AM

538 posts, read 1,361,914 times
I swear to the man above, yesterday we were turning into Willowbrook's parking lot, and we had to slam on our brakes to avoid hitting a guy who had stopped in the middle of one of the entrance streets, to pull up his pants, that had completely slipped off of his rear end while he was running to get across the street.

Obviously Willowbrook needs to follow suit.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:32 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,657,159 times
Ive never seen a kid with sagging pants having his butt crack exposed; i see that much more with middle aged overweight white men. I realy dont understand why this offends people so much. you may not like seeing these kids but i dont like seeing fat people at chinese buffets..but i get over it when i realize that it doesnt harm me at all

Old 06-26-2011, 11:48 AM

8,895 posts, read 19,997,888 times
The only fat people I've seen with cracks exposed are the old SNL skits - fat people just expose their skin because they sometimes wear the wrong clothes for their body type but most don't generally expose their cracks - but no I don't care to see anyone's underwear exposed - and not making it a cultural thing - white, black, asian, hispanic - it's just stupid and an ugly trend and showing your drawers shows zero respect for those strangers in public places. Do it home, at private parties, etc. whatever.

Old 06-26-2011, 12:00 PM

Location: Where nothing ever grows. No rain or rivers flow, Texas
1,085 posts, read 1,581,122 times
If Burlington coat factory, other liquidation stores and donation centers arent overflowing with XL/XXL/XXXL clothes this look wouldnt have started.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:37 PM

2,628 posts, read 8,832,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glorplaxy View Post
Ive never seen a kid with sagging pants having his butt crack exposed; i see that much more with middle aged overweight white men. I realy dont understand why this offends people so much. you may not like seeing these kids but i dont like seeing fat people at chinese buffets..but i get over it when i realize that it doesnt harm me at all
yeah, I wouldn't argue against any of this, but I will still be glad to see the baggy pants fashion trend or whatever it is, just go away. Just. Go. Away.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:59 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modster View Post
yeah, I wouldn't argue against any of this, but I will still be glad to see the baggy pants fashion trend or whatever it is, just go away. Just. Go. Away.
I wish it would to. I believe this trend started in the 90's and wish it would just die.....just die!

Old 06-26-2011, 07:54 PM

275 posts, read 836,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glorplaxy View Post
Ive never seen a kid with sagging pants having his butt crack exposed;
i agree. personally, i don't like the sagging style, but it seems like in houston it's more typical of people to say one should be able to do whatever the heck they want (guns, pay less taxes so they can do what they want with their money, etc). why is this situation (sagging pants--especially when they are not really exposing any skin) different? we can't just wear what we want? we're all fully clothed, just some people prefer a style that you may not like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston