Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 10:16 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,773,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Uhh yeah, because everything that comes out from a refinery is non-toxic

Repermitting is stupid?
Why do we do "repermitting" for cars?
I already proved back in 1990 that my car is safe to be on the road

I guarantee that 99% of people in the World are against science being used for politics.
But we need to be conservative about environmental decisions (be on the safe side) than gamble our future.
Nice for you to come back. I still think Obama is trying to throw darts at Perry (not that I endorsed him), and at least we agree that good science would be best for environmental regulation.

The average life of a car is 7-10 years. Major equipment like heaters and boilers are designed for 20 or more. But reinventing the wheel doesn't do much good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 10:42 PM

561 posts, read 967,139 times
Good Ole Texas representative Rick Perry..

Watch Rick Perry's Campaign End Before Your Eyes - YouTube

Old 11-09-2011, 10:51 PM

3,283 posts, read 6,014,209 times
science shouldn't be involved with or "used for" politics? what the heck is that about. no wonder we are all idiots. i like all the hatery of dear old Perry all of the sudden. like the majority of Texans didn't all vote for this windbag AGAIN a little while ago

but yes statistics, policy analysis, economics, mathematics, political science, and earth sciences have no reason to cloud our heads when it comes to running a country! lets just make blind guesses on whims and fancy.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:47 PM

Location: Where nothing ever grows. No rain or rivers flow, Texas
1,085 posts, read 1,569,578 times
awesome tweets on the ticker tonight... Perry = Texas Toast
LOL

Old 11-09-2011, 11:50 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,773,910 times
Im repub but not a Perry fan. Hope you guys dont report me again for my opinion.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:40 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,072,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Im repub but not a Perry fan. Hope you guys dont report me again for my opinion.
Nah just whenever you abuse your position.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:46 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,763,590 times
Obama can not even keep a house plant alive let alone protect and maintain nature...most so-called environmentalists are NOT naturalist - they have no feel or connection to the natural and real world. That irks me to no end that environmentalism has pushed nature aside and consists of a clean side walk or picking up a gum wrapper and feeling like you save the world - besides nature is NOT a buisness - the envrionmental movement is...where there is money involved - no one can be trusted...It's human nature - and humans are very very artifical...If there was a real environmental movement they would be getting children to understand and love living things and the real natural world - Better to give a kid a course on Shamanism - then have Al Gore shoot his stupid greedy mouth off.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:50 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,763,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OducksFTW! View Post
Good Ole Texas representative Rick Perry..

Watch Rick Perry's Campaign End Before Your Eyes - YouTube
Why is it that they all look like they drank to much for to long and their brains are dehydrated?......I did not watch the provided video but did see a clip on TV - where this guy could not remember his own name - let alone what nation to bomb and plunder when doing buisness. Good bye and so long Perry...say hello to the next guy who can't remember where he put the brief case with the nuke controls>

Old 11-10-2011, 02:32 PM

208 posts, read 267,997 times
Obama might bless TX in his 2nd term if Perry doesn't get a chance to 'debate' him

Old 11-10-2011, 04:45 PM

1,822 posts, read 1,981,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookerEast View Post
Obama might bless TX in his 2nd term if Perry doesn't get a chance to 'debate' him
That would be a hilarious exchange. Cool, together, articulate Obama against bumbling absent-minded Hick Perry. Perry has it easy now, since there's a limit to how far his fellow GOP'ers will go (the 'commandment' in the party that they limit their attacks on 'their own'). But in a gloves-off exchange from the other side, Perry would be tripping and stumbling all over the place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston