Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 01:08 PM

847 posts, read 1,751,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhheights77007 View Post
I10 doesn't have a toll lane either, it's a HOV lane. Westpark tollway is the answer you're looking for, I think. Why so pissed off?
although technically you can't stop and pay a toll on katy fwy, you can get an ez tag and use that lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrohip View Post
The thousands of people who want it aren't posting on this forum.

Forum like this are full of people who love to complain about anything and everything. That's why they (we) come here.
i personally wouldn't mind the extension. my wife takes the hardy from riley fuzzell to downtown for work daily. and i know this would help her commute even more. even if it adds one more toll plaza ($1.50).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 07:40 AM

1,534 posts, read 3,494,121 times
I use the Westpark and Bltwy toll roads all the time and i love it. Of course I would prefer if it was free but as it is, I would still rather pay so that I can bipass the jammed traffic or can get a more direct route to my destination.
Extending hte hardy to downtown only makes sense. I wishe they would do the same with 290 while they're at it.

Old 10-22-2011, 07:53 AM

9,273 posts, read 26,491,966 times
I just wish they would extend the Hardy out past Conroe to help people get through or out of the city.
Keep that exit at the Woodlands,one right at the Lake/105 and then one somewhere near New Waverly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston