Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2012, 09:46 AM

46 posts, read 133,675 times

Advertisements

have been with ygnition for past 4 yrs and things were fine with occasional issue which were fixed promptly on weekdays never on weekend which I understand as individual accounts are not that critical BUT my experience for last few days really left me cold

Called Ygnition on saturday as internet was down - was told earliest technician available on monday morning so the appointment was scheduled for monday open whole day so you will have to be home whole day

I called monday morning to confirm the apt as i was waiting home, was told no technician available today - can we re-schedule for tuesday that was surprise as no one called to inform me or they should automatically re-schedule for next available technician earlier possible highly suspect if they will show up even on Tuesday as the rep told they will try for Tuesday – no other options offered by rep

I found following changed in last interaction:
-Customer service outsourced - hard for them to understand the issues or do any debug
-Local Technicians outsourced - no idea who will show up and when earlier they had just one person but he was good and reliable

Don't have other high-speed internet choices due to community rules – looks like Ygnition has a new mgmt or they got bought by dish or someone and outsourced service to the cheapest company

This is just o let others know that things have changed significantly in ygnition for bad and pl look for other options if possible as they are not reliable anymore per my experience or if anyone has a recent experience interacting with rep/technical pls share
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2012, 08:27 AM

2 posts, read 2,565 times
Hello! I am an associate working with Ygnition during this transition to upgrade their billing, customer and technical customer care. I understand there may have been some hiccups in the early stage of the transition; however, everything is back on track. We are still using the same technicians as before and we have expanded our customer care team in order to deliver 24/7 service. I would really like the opportunity to learn more about your specific needs and see how we can make this better for you. Please consider emailing us at customerservice@ygnition.com with City-Data.com complaint as the subject so we can respond to you personally.

Old 02-20-2012, 09:02 AM

3,333 posts, read 9,172,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakra View Post
have been with ygnition for past 4 yrs
Interesting. You posted in 2011 that you were with Windstream. Odd.

Ronnie

Old 02-20-2012, 10:23 AM

Default read carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
Interesting. You posted in 2011 that you were with Windstream. Odd.

Ronnie
nope read carefully if u r that good in digging old posts - I should have stated that I use both but speed is better with Ygnition so that is primary and it does have occasional hiccups which can take days to fix so my backup is Winstream ISP - often work from home so can't bet my job on one internet service provider

Old 02-20-2012, 10:25 AM

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygnition Customer Care View Post
Hello! I am an associate working with Ygnition during this transition to upgrade their billing, customer and technical customer care. I understand there may have been some hiccups in the early stage of the transition; however, everything is back on track. We are still using the same technicians as before and we have expanded our customer care team in order to deliver 24/7 service. I would really like the opportunity to learn more about your specific needs and see how we can make this better for you. Please consider emailing us at customerservice@ygnition.com with City-Data.com complaint as the subject so we can respond to you personally.
thanks for following up my issue was fixed on tuesday I will contact you if any such issue surfaces again

Old 02-20-2012, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakra View Post
nope read carefully if u r that good in digging old posts - I should have stated that I use both but speed is better with Ygnition so that is primary and it does have occasional hiccups which can take days to fix so my backup is Winstream ISP - often work from home so can't bet my job on one internet service provider
If you say so. I really enjoyed seeing you post then it's followed up immediately by an Ygnition sevice rep who hastens to register and post on the same day. Must be nice for him/her as a first time poster to help you out like that.

Ronnie

Old 02-20-2012, 02:31 PM

2 posts, read 2,565 times
This is great news! I am so glad you have been taken care of. Please keep our customer care email address handy. We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you. customerservice@ygnition.com

Have a great day!

Old 02-20-2012, 03:47 PM

As a side note, Ygnition's upload times are REALLY bad.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:45 AM

49 posts, read 89,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygnition Customer Care View Post
This is great news! I am so glad you have been taken care of. Please keep our customer care email address handy. We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you. customerservice@ygnition.com

Have a great day!
I'm also a Ygnition customer but in Arizona.

I sent an email to the address you posted 3 days ago, and called your customer service numbers, and still haven't gotten a callback.

Is this what you call customer service?

Would appreciate any help you can give me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston