Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 04:55 PM

27 posts, read 93,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13 View Post
What sort of pricing do they offer on internet packages? Bandwidth caps?

Their speeds look a little... outdated. So I'm guessing I'd end up going with the 10 Mbps or 20 Mbps.
We Got the 6Mbps just to start and try it out. They have a 10Mbps and 20Mbps packages that I did not asked the prices for. For us works OK, but have not used it at full capacity.

Let me know what you got and your experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 07:24 AM

131 posts, read 534,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1976 View Post
We Got the 6Mbps just to start and try it out. They have a 10Mbps and 20Mbps packages that I did not asked the prices for. For us works OK, but have not used it at full capacity.

Let me know what you got and your experience.
Roughly what sort of pricing is the 6 Mbps per month?

I'd love to let you know soon, but it looks like our house got pushed back another few weeks (a whole 'nother story...).

Old 12-03-2012, 05:13 PM

4 posts, read 17,717 times
Default COMCAST available in churchill farms now

Friends,

Comcast services are now available in Churchill Farms since last Tuesday. So those who were waiting for Comcast can place their order for services.
But one thing, for service address put your street address & city as KATY with zip 77494 as their technician messed up with addresses @ this point. They will fix it soon.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2013, 02:26 PM

Do you know of anyone providing lawn mowing service at Churchill Farms?

Old 02-03-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1976 View Post
Do you know of anyone providing lawn mowing service at Churchill Farms?
Yes, we are using Premier Greenscape.......The person who comes does a very good job, his name is Hunter Soape..You can reach him @ (281)782-2751

Old 02-04-2013, 02:31 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,353,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by home_4_us View Post
Yes, we are using Premier Greenscape.......The person who comes does a very good job, his name is Hunter Soape..You can reach him @ (281)782-2751
Excellent! I called them and setup a time for March. We were looking for a new lawn service at Cardiff Ranch...had a really bad experience with the guy we had been using. Said we were on his schedule and decided to basically cut our lawn last week without our permission, and continued that he had to 'pay the bills' and that he can't allow more than two months go by over the winter of not cutting a customers lawn...a bunch of BS in IMO.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Old 02-04-2013, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckhanddavy View Post
Excellent! I called them and setup a time for March. We were looking for a new lawn service at Cardiff Ranch...had a really bad experience with the guy we had been using. Said we were on his schedule and decided to basically cut our lawn last week without our permission, and continued that he had to 'pay the bills' and that he can't allow more than two months go by over the winter of not cutting a customers lawn...a bunch of BS in IMO.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Hope you have a good experience with this company

Old 02-20-2013, 10:17 AM

131 posts, read 534,968 times
In case anybody else comes across this thread in the near future. Consolidated is offering 20 Mbps download internet service (and ~3 Mbps upload I think) for just $18.25/month in Church Hill Farms. This with a 24 month contract, same price throughout the contract. No equipment rental, no bandwidth caps.

This came out to be much less than half the cost of Comcast's package after it was all added up with Comcast's teaser rate expiring.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:16 AM

The Pool at Chuchill Farms just opened this past Weekend. I believe it will just be open on the weekends for now until the Grand Opening on June 6th.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:32 AM

Does anyone know when are they going to install the Traffic light at the entrance of the Community?

I found it is really dangerous to get out of the Subvision (turn left - going North) lately.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston