Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 02:08 PM

26 posts, read 77,325 times

Advertisements

First off, I am looking for quiet neighborhood or town or a place that is the most quiet place when compared to other places near Houston area in Texas. I am looking for an area furthest away from the border of or to Mexico, but is not that far from Houston also. I am looking to find an apartment near the Houston, Texas area. But i am looking to find any area around houston that is the most quiet town or neighborhood or most quiet when compared to other places. Do any of you know of any quiet or most quiet places near the Houston area where i can rent an apartment anywhere from $800-1000 a month. Of course it would have to be in a good area with no or low crime area. I want to try and avoid areas with alot of traffic and so forth. I do not desire to be a mile or two from the city, but close proximity say at least 2-5 miles away. If you find a quiet neighborhood 10-15 miles away from houston that would be great also. But i dont know. Some people tell me that i wont be able to find an apartment near houston in that price range. They tell me that it would be much higher than that, is this true. I dont want to rent an apartment for anything above $1,000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 04:48 PM

847 posts, read 1,742,151 times
So you're looking for any apartment in a quiet neighborhood, far from Mexican border, $800-$1000 a month, away from traffic, less than 15 miles from Houston AND no crime??????? seems a lil far fetched if you ask me.

Old 07-27-2012, 05:15 PM

162 posts, read 551,013 times
im assuming this is a joke post, since houston does not sit on the border of mexico, and relatively speaking, anywhere within 15 miles of houston is going to be pretty much the same distance from mexico.

you sound like a complete moron. maybe stay wherever you currently live.

also, i pay 350 a month for a 1br in a super quiet neighborhood about a half mile from downtown.
but since you hate mexico, this is probably not the spot for you.

Old 07-31-2012, 03:16 PM

4 posts, read 3,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likeeveryoneelse View Post
im assuming this is a joke post, since houston does not sit on the border of mexico, and relatively speaking, anywhere within 15 miles of houston is going to be pretty much the same distance from mexico.

you sound like a complete moron. maybe stay wherever you currently live.

also, i pay 350 a month for a 1br in a super quiet neighborhood about a half mile from downtown.
but since you hate mexico, this is probably not the spot for you.

I think you are bright enough to know she was not meaning the border literally, so no reason to be snide. I find nothing wrong with what she said, she is looking for the same thing alot of people come on here for and ask, she just said it in a different way.

as far and your 350/mo place, you may have that, but you know good and well that is a rarity, i love how you say it like there is just places everywhere for 350/mo.

and as far you it being a half mile from downtown and quiet; there is nothing quiet a half mile from downtown, so you need to stop the lies and get the chip off your shoulder just because somebody has a different opinion than you about something.

and you sound like a complete moron expressing you are entitled to an opinion but somebody else isnt because their opinion is the opposite of yours.

Old 07-31-2012, 03:23 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,110,096 times
There are over 570,000 apartments units in the Greater Metro area. We can't give you a list. It would be better to get an apartment locator to try and narrow down.

Old 07-31-2012, 03:36 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,773,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoingle View Post
I think you are bright enough to know she was not meaning the border literally, so no reason to be snide. I find nothing wrong with what she said, she is looking for the same thing alot of people come on here for and ask, she just said it in a different way.

as far and your 350/mo place, you may have that, but you know good and well that is a rarity, i love how you say it like there is just places everywhere for 350/mo.

and as far you it being a half mile from downtown and quiet; there is nothing quiet a half mile from downtown, so you need to stop the lies and get the chip off your shoulder just because somebody has a different opinion than you about something.

and you sound like a complete moron expressing you are entitled to an opinion but somebody else isnt because their opinion is the opposite of yours.
I think likeeveryoneelse has seen all the posts by this person in the last 3 days asking the same questions about apartments in Philadelphia, Abington, North Wales, Media, Inniswold, Shenandoah, Katy, Houston....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: