Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 10:33 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,657,159 times

Advertisements

Uh, breaded and fried boneless chicken breast between two pieces of bread usually served with deep fried potatoes. How in the world can you think that is healthy? No wonder there are so many fat Americans. Chick fil'a is no healthier than McDonalds or generally being obese.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:34 AM

25 posts, read 59,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo234 View Post
Saying that Chick-fil-A sandwiches are healthy is like saying that smoking two packs a day is good for you.

Just saying.
I know because a grilled actual chicken breast (with no fillers) is just like smoking two packs a day...

Maybe you should say less.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:34 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaddamiv View Post
i actually started going to chick-fil-a more now since the comment. Their sandwiches are so healthy and sooooo tasty. It's awesome how much extra business they have actually gotten since the comment. Support your local chick-fil-a.
+1

Old 07-28-2012, 10:41 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post

Anti-gay chicken? Really?

The chickens are too busy being slaughtered to worry about the orientation of the people soon to be digesting them.

Yeah, when those places have locations all over I'll check it out. I'm not driving out of my way for some chicken. CFA is good. Though I haven't tried their chicken sandwiches. Those patties taste dry to me. The nuggets are awesome. MickeyD's compressed chicken parts nuggets are a thing of the past when I didn't know any better.

Nuggets, cool wraps, salads = delicious. This stuff is great. Less people in the drive thru. There's always 20 cars at every one anyway. Now I can actually go through the drive thru.

Speaking of, I better go get some today because I'm always craving CFA after church and then I remember *sigh* Always want CFA on Sunday.

seriously, some of the people on here live such pathetic lives. Really I'm supposed to go out of my way not to eat chick-fil-a because some sodomite got their feelings hurt.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:48 AM

1,574 posts, read 2,965,962 times
Cane's sells saniches, and there is a Pollo Campero on Washington (but it gets horrible reviews). If you have not been to The Waffle Bus, then you need to check it out. Warning: for those who are afraid of or bigoted towards hipsters youu will find them there.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM

1,678 posts, read 3,738,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddamiv View Post
I know because a grilled actual chicken breast (with no fillers) is just like smoking two packs a day...

Maybe you should say less.
Chick-fil-A Calorie Counter (CalorieLab)

Anyways I have proved my point.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:01 PM

340 posts, read 802,827 times
Raising Canes is by far my favorite, they are always so juicy and cooked perfectly.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:09 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasVines View Post
I wonder what gays would do for transportation if they found out how the owners of OPEC treat gays
Oil is a necessity that some of us depend on to make it through life. Chick-Fil-A is not. If I can avoid using my money to support companies like Chick-Fil-A than that's what I will do.

Why do you even care how gays spend their money? If we want to boycott a fast food place I don't see how that affects you.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:15 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
seriously, some of the people on here live such pathetic lives. Really I'm supposed to go out of my way not to eat chick-fil-a because some sodomite got their feelings hurt.
No one is actually expecting you to go out of your way to avoid Chick-Fil-A. It's obvious you feel the way they do so the boycott wasn't for you to participate. I still don't get why you care if some people boycott Chick-Fil-A. It's not like my not going to Chick-Fil-A will impact your life. Heck you should be happy. I'm one less person you have to be behind in line. So instead of complaining about those deciding not to go to Chick-Fil-A just ignore it and go on with your life since it has no impact on you.

But I'm guessing people will still keep posting offensive stuff like this because they think it's fun to hate on others.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:35 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,902,608 times
I'm not against gay marrage, but I'm also not boycotting Chic-fil-a.
There are SEVERAL businesses and organizations and products we use everyday who have people who are either anti-gay or anti-gay marrage or whatever. There are also racists behind several well known things in this country, but I still use them. People are people. Can't change that. I could care less about their personal beliefs, because it's not like they're trying to force you to change your stance. If you feel that strongly about it, I understand, but I honestly don't think it's that serious. It's not like he said everyone who is gay and supports homosexual marrage will rot in hell.

Now, with all that said..... WHAT DOES THIS B.S. HAVE TO DO WITH JUST HOUSTON? Good God, go to the Political threads for this. It's just a stupid statement from a guy in a suit, not Jesus Christ.

Seriously, for those of you on BOTH sides of this, why in the blue hell are you even giving this any thought?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: