Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 01:28 PM

5,976 posts, read 15,270,067 times

Advertisements

'Had to get her face in the media again. Slide 3.

Does the African American community really stand shoulder to shoulder with Sikhs? First I've heard of it, I must not get out enough.

I do agree, however, and I've always said, Houston is very tolerant, despite the area being mostly Conservative. Lots of people post and ask questions about this, and here is proof from the community.

Houston Sikhs say city is tolerant - Houston Chronicle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2012, 01:38 PM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,372 times
There alot of things going on at any given time, their alot of things know one knows about.. not every thing will make news are be mentioned

Old 08-09-2012, 01:44 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post

Does the African American community really stand shoulder to shoulder with Sikhs? First I've heard of it, I must not get out enough.

I do agree, however, and I've always said, Houston is very tolerant, despite the area being mostly Conservative. Lots of people post and ask questions about this, and here is proof from the community.

Lol, I don't think most people in the black community dont even know what a Sikh is. You know Sheila can't resist sticking her ugly mug with that bad hair dew into the camera. She is a attention Wh#re plain and simple.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:48 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,486,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post

What are you talking about? She's just there because there's a camera. And she knew it would get her into the newspaper. Don't be one of those suckers.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:48 PM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Lol, I don't think most people in the black community dont even know what a Sikh is. You know Sheila can't resist sticking her ugly mug with that bad hair dew into the camera. She is a attention Wh#re plain and simple.
yes because we know nothing ouside of hip hop and gold chains..whatever.. i do not understand why people act shocked when a rep for a minority distict , takes up minority causes.. no one says boo when a rep in a wealthy district fights a wal-mart then he is just speaking for his district right ?

Last edited by Truth713; 08-09-2012 at 02:25 PM..

Old 08-09-2012, 01:57 PM

799 posts, read 2,441,458 times
"Who paid for that trip for you to go to that memorial service?

Lee replied, "Well, uh that umm those resources are resources that I have and, therefore, they are in a way that does not interfere with anything that has to do with serving the United States Congress".

Eisenbaum then commented, "Understood, So, public funds?

Then Lee added, "Those resources are resources that I have

Old 08-09-2012, 02:13 PM

18,131 posts, read 25,282,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Lol, I don't think most people in the black community dont even know what a Sikh is.
What about people that are mixed?
Do they know "just a little" about them?

Old 08-09-2012, 02:44 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,622,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth713 View Post
yes because we know nothing ouside of hip hop and gold chains..whatever.. i do not understand why people act shocked when a rep for a minority distict , takes up minority causes.. no one says boo when a rep in a wealthy district fights a wal-mart then he is just speaking for his district right ?
Exactly, and im not a fan of whores but nobody cries about any other fair skin politican on tv.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:47 PM

418 posts, read 742,170 times
I will never understand how she keeps getting enough votes to stay in office.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:52 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,622,736 times
The crazy thing is a racist killed innocent ppl in a place of worship and ppl are disgusted by a political figure speaking on behalf of a targeted minority instead of the killer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston