Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 02:15 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,030,653 times

Advertisements

What are your recommendations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 05:27 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,487,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
What are your recommendations?
Houston (IAH) Airport Parking - FastPark2-Will Clayton Pkwy | The Fast Park

You can also sign up for their rewards program. 2 weeks will get you already a couple of days of free parking.

Comes out to be about 6 Dollars per day.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:05 AM

2,282 posts, read 4,061,509 times
If you will be parking for like two weeks or so...and if you are flying during normal business hours, a good option is to get your oil changed at Beckwith's Auto Repair in Humble TX - they will give you a free shuttle to the airport.

If you have a very early a.m. flight, a good option is Sleep Inn at 18150 McKay in Humble, as they offer free parking and shuttle with a one night stay (or at least they did a couple years ago). Other hotels may offer the same. I have left my car in the garage at the Marriott Greenspoint also.

Old 06-22-2014, 01:52 PM

392 posts, read 755,078 times
I am looking for a long term parking at IAH. Is fastpark still recommended or do guys have more recommendations?

Old 06-23-2014, 08:36 AM

46 posts, read 104,590 times
I always use the Airport system long term parking.

Fly2Houston - Houston Airport System

They've never been full and the return shuttle takes you right to your vehicle, and if it's late at night and I'm by myself, the driver usually waits until I am in my car.

Old 06-23-2014, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnutmeg View Post
I always use the Airport system long term parking.

Fly2Houston - Houston Airport System

They've never been full and the return shuttle takes you right to your vehicle, and if it's late at night and I'm by myself, the driver usually waits until I am in my car.
Thank you for the information. That looks like a good rate, my only concern is it's uncovered.

Old 06-23-2014, 10:19 AM

2,367 posts, read 4,696,041 times
They are all the same to me. I have parked at several of them and I never noticed a difference. Lately, I have used the one near the toll road spur. I think it is called Eco Parking? I honestly don't remember the name.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:43 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,298,228 times
Eco park on JFK. If you want to pay more you get covered otherwise you can park open. Eco park shuttles run frequently and they don't wait to fill up the bus before returning back.

Old 06-24-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTony View Post
Eco park on JFK. If you want to pay more you get covered otherwise you can park open. Eco park shuttles run frequently and they don't wait to fill up the bus before returning back.
Thank you. We'll be having lots of luggage and two toddlers, are they helpful?

Old 06-24-2014, 08:46 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,298,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY to LA View Post
Thank you. We'll be having lots of luggage and two toddlers, are they helpful?
No prob. I have found them to be helpful and safety oriented. They dont' allow people to walk in the parking lot. It is a safety and liability issue according to them. Many times I have asked them to just drop me at the entrance so that I can walk to my car but unfortunately the driver said 'NO'. I didnt want to be the last one out so thats why I would request to just get off and walk but they didn't let me do that which is a good thing. Most of the drivers would come down to pick up your luggage during loading and unloading. If the shuttle is full they would just leave or call for backup rather than fill up all the seats. I liked their service. I have seen people giving tips to the drivers for loading and unloading their luggage. I never had any and the only time I have tipped is when the driver decided to drop off the covered parking people first and when the driver followed me behind where i parked my car so that he could pick me up. In the covered area the shuttle driver actually drives around to pick you up rather then going to a central pickup spot which I think is a great service (call me lazy).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: