U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-04-2013, 01:55 PM
 
1,475 posts, read 2,623,122 times
Reputation: 1241

Advertisements

Woodlands getting new steakhouse - Community Impact Newspaper

I guess another "chain" restaurant for the Woodlands huh?
Rate this post positively

 
Old 01-04-2013, 05:57 PM
 
Location: Westbury
3,283 posts, read 5,625,902 times
Reputation: 2944
Are you using sarcasm? it is a chain restaurant


do you work for woodlands management. you have a lot of threads
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:10 PM
 
2,925 posts, read 4,586,378 times
Reputation: 3358
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
Are you using sarcasm? it is a chain restaurant


do you work for woodlands management. you have a lot of threads

That's what I'm saying people.

Dude just keeps posting thread after thread.

I'm sometimes on a forum where posting is quid pro quo. You can't post a thread unless it's to create conversation. jel74 posts threads like a spammer. A short sentance and a link to some article. Me thinks someone just likes to see their name and threads all over the board. I mean really look at it. All of them.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:17 PM
 
1,475 posts, read 2,623,122 times
Reputation: 1241
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
That's what I'm saying people.

Dude just keeps posting thread after thread.

I'm sometimes on a forum where posting is quid pro quo. You can't post a thread unless it's to create conversation. jel74 posts threads like a spammer. A short sentance and a link to some article. Me thinks someone just likes to see their name and threads all over the board. I mean really look at it. All of them.

And yet I STLL add more quality content here then you. Amazing. Spammers don't add value btw.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:18 PM
 
1,475 posts, read 2,623,122 times
Reputation: 1241
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
Are you using sarcasm? it is a chain restaurant


do you work for woodlands management. you have a lot of threads
Yes, it was sarcasm. It was in response to someone earlier who said all Woodlands had was chain restaurants. However, this is a pretty decent steak house. Good enough for San Francisco at least.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:23 PM
 
2,925 posts, read 4,586,378 times
Reputation: 3358
Quote:
Originally Posted by jek74 View Post
And yet I STLL add more quality content here then you. Amazing. Spammers don't add value btw.
A chimp with access laptop can search and post a link you're point is?

You're doing nothing off the charts amazing. The fact that you think just posting and link is quality is I can't even finish...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 PM
 
1,475 posts, read 2,623,122 times
Reputation: 1241
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
A chimp with access laptop can search and post a link you're point is?

You're doing nothing off the charts amazing. The fact that you think just posting and link is quality is I can't even finish...
So why are all my posts getting repped? Hmm....

Don't bother answering.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 PM
 
2,925 posts, read 4,586,378 times
Reputation: 3358
Quote:
Originally Posted by jek74 View Post
So why are all my posts getting repped? Hmm....

Don't bother answering.
Reps on CD validate you that much. Life has meaning then? That's...sad. No sarcasm really. I'm sad for you.

You're kind of childishly...sad. School can't come fast enough huh? Must be bored out of your mind.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:31 PM
 
1,475 posts, read 2,623,122 times
Reputation: 1241
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Reps on CD validate you that much. Life has meaning then? That's...sad. No sarcasm really. I'm sad for you.

You're kind of childishly...sad. School can't come fast enough huh? Must be bored out of your mind.
I am bored but that doesn't explain your useless responses on my threads. And yet, you keep responding. Oh I know, your about to go out and hit the town Mr. Friday night. Just respond to me 30 more times before you go out so we know you really mean it. Yeah, you live quite the good life.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-04-2013, 06:41 PM
 
1,629 posts, read 3,057,851 times
Reputation: 2041
Chain or not, Bob's will be one of the best steakhouses in the city when it opens.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:20 AM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top