Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 05:08 PM

392 posts, read 998,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth713 View Post
yes I do , and I just addressed in in my post , pay attention next time, I pointed out that the majoity of people at the rally were school age , or elderly my point was to get to the core of he knows nothing about those people to infer they where unemployed.. so I really dot care if you can follow my logic
I was responding to posts as I was reading the thread but why don't you address all the points I have brought up?

Old 07-16-2013, 05:11 PM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeAtMe View Post
I was responding to posts as I was reading the thread but why don't you address all the points I have brought up?

what points would that be ?

Old 07-16-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
what points would that be ?
FFS one sec let me hold your hand and go quote everything for you.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 PM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,130 times
Quote:
FFS one sec let me hold your hand and go quote everything for you.
please do since I was not even paying attention to you , till you inserted yourself into my conversation with the other poster

Old 07-16-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
1. The opinion of one of the jurors or anyone else has no precedence on this case, the court of law does NOT the court of emotions. There are no "boundaries" imposed by the law saying GZ could not get out of his vehicle to investigate a suspicious person. (This was me responding to someone saying even a juror thought he overstepped his boundaries as a neighborhood watch person, the law states what someones "boundaries" are not someones personal opinion. The Jury was instructed of this in their Jury Instructions)

2. No witness ever testified to seeing anyone but TM on top, one witness testified in pre trial depos and things that she thought it was TM on the bottom because she thought the person on bottom was smaller. The photo that she had seen of TM was taken when he was like 14, not of him at 17, 6'2, 155lbs athletic football player hence why she thought the smaller person on bottom would me TM.
Quote:
Ok so you want to dig into ZMs past, now I will do TMs past.

Multiple school suspensions,

1 for being caught with about a dozen pieces of jewelry that were not his and a screwdriver (Burglary tool) in his bag.

1 for tagging school property (Graffiti)

1 for truancy

1 for having a baggie with marijuana residue and a glass pipe at school.

Now lets move on to his cell phone and the text messages that the Judge said would not be allowed in court.

Text messages bragging about fighting

Text messages with him talking to his father about the best way to sell a pistol

Text messages with pictures of illegal drugs.
Quote:
I don't recall any testimony about the "guidelines" of a neighborhood watchman. I did miss a little bit of the trial but not much.

Why do you ignore the fact that Trayvon had 4 minutes to go home and no confrontation would have ever happened, GZ had already lost sight of him and had no idea where he went.

You say if GZ had not followed Trayvon there would not have been a death that night, well I say if TM had just gone home, especially if he was allegedly "scared" of this man like everyone keeps saying he would still be alive today. He might as well have pulled the trigger himself.

Trayvon did not go home that night though, instead everything points to he found and attacked GZ.
Quote:
Oh btw maybe you should try reading the link you post next time. Not doing a good job of showing your intelligence right now..

"Note: It has been brought to our attention that George Zimmerman has been arrested one time, not three, and that the charges against him were dropped after he completed a pre-trial diversion program. The additional two charges stem from the same incident on the same date."
Quote:
How exactly did you come to this conclusion?

Crystal ball? Voodoo? Black magic? Santa told you?

You are just spouting random opinions and stating them as fact when you have no clue.

What is a fact is TM had 4 minutes where GZ had no idea where he was. He could have easily gone home, instead he decided he wanted to attack GZ.

Make up all the excuses you want for why he did it, ignorance is bliss as they say.
Quote:
Also it didn't sound to me like ZM was stressed, heart racing, maniacal madman child hunter on his 911 call. Still not sure where you are getting this opinion from.

Here is the call
There you go, just realized I was getting you and another poster with similar screen names confused but still allot of these points go for you to.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:20 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,944,929 times
Quote:
but because they attended a rally you don't approve of you thinki ts ok to **** on them
Yep, they are voicing their opinion, and I am voicing mine.

What is comical is these people surely don't understand concepts like reasonable doubt and the prosecutions burden of proof. Most of the legal knowledge for these protestor types probably comes from shows like Judge Karen.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:25 PM

3,283 posts, read 6,050,580 times
you have the right to protest and this specific protest wasn't blocking traffic anymore than every other protests in the known universe. you do know protests happen in public places that often have roads. your highway isnt any more important than any other road. there were also protests at the courthouse downtown

ANYONE following me at night will have a problem. if i see they are carrying a weapon and they continue to follow me I will do what i can to kick their ass and protect myself. should they kill me for doing so i hope in my case justice is found. stand your ground laws have to be reviewed. whoever isn't the dead party is the one who was "standing their ground". ridiculous. there was plenty of reasonable doubt in this case. burden of proof is difficult because one party is dead. juries seem to never consider their right to convict on lesser charges

Old 07-16-2013, 05:29 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
you have the right to protest and this specific protest wasn't blocking traffic anymore than every other protests in the known universe. you do know protests happen in public places that often have roads. your highway isnt any more important than any other road. there were also protests at the courthouse downtown

ANYONE following me at night will have a problem. if i see they are carrying a weapon and they continue to follow me I will do what i can to kick their ass and protect myself. should they kill me for doing so i hope in my case justice is found. stand your ground laws have to be reviewed. whoever isn't the dead party is the one who was "standing their ground". ridiculous. there was plenty of reasonable doubt in this case. burden of proof is difficult because one party is dead. juries seem to never consider their right to convict on lesser charges

Couldn't agree more!

Old 07-16-2013, 05:29 PM

58 posts, read 86,130 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713
Yes couldn't think. High pressure because he is following someone. He has the ultimate trump card with his gun and anyone with a gun license should know how to handle those situations. He put hiimself there by getting him out of his car. Four minutes? Whatever. Trayvon went and hid (when Zimmerman lost sight), and then he got out and continued looking for him. Why would trayvon want to lead Zimmerman to his home when there is a little boy waiting there?
How exactly did you come to this conclusion?

Crystal ball? Voodoo? Black magic? Santa told you?

It was the purple drank!!!

Old 07-16-2013, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post

Ok tough guy, there was no reasonable doubt, the ex police chief of Stanford has said so himself and that he was pressured to make the arrest by multiple government sources without any evidence. The case should have never gone to trial the only reason it did was because of the media created ****storm and apparently you eat that stuff up.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: