Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 02:30 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,016 times

Advertisements

Give me your addresses. I'll circle your house in my ninja costume

Old 07-18-2013, 02:45 PM

366 posts, read 797,197 times
Yeah, this thread needs to be closed. I was just wanting people to know about the protests from both sides in River Oaks, and to use caution or expect delays if having to travel through that area. Either that, or show up in a horse head mask and take selfies.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:52 PM

9,273 posts, read 26,491,966 times
You do realize the River Oaks residents are high tailing it to their lakes, ranches and ,mountain houses, if not there already, and letting security deal with this weekend.

Things rich, white people like: avoiding ugly situations and things they have no part in.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:38 PM

4,379 posts, read 4,621,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandres View Post
I'll stand against lynch mobs of any color, and I won't shy away from calling them what they are. They were horrible when it was white-on-black and they're horrible when it's black-on-white/Peruvian.

I have no idea who you are or what you're doing outside of City data, why would I? If your goal is to change the specifics of Florida's laws with regard to the conditions that justify deadly force then I don't think you'll accomplish much here in the Houston, TX section.

That's a conversation worth having. I think it's ridiculous that the "unable to retreat" clause allows deadly force even for the instigator of a conflict. Although, in fairness, Zimmerman argued that he was not the instigator and there was never any evidence presented to indicate he was.

I don't know who Marissa Alexander is and I'm not familiar with the details of her case. It seems unlikely that someone would get 20 years for what you described.

"Flawness" isn't even close to a real word.
You have no idea who am so you decide to make assumptions about what I should be doing outside of city? Contradicting are we.

It's no law in Florida against provoking a fight, clearly he instigated the fight. He was told by 9-1-1 not to pursue Trayvon Martin and he did anyway. Why would a man fighting for his freedom admit to instigating the fight. The verdict wouldn't work in his favor. He was on trial for the simple fact he felt his life was in danger. Witnesses saw Trayvon on top of him and heard Zimmerman screams.

There were no witnesses befor the altercation except for Zimmerman and Martin. And welp, we can't get Martin side of the story. What we do have is the 911 call,where Zimmerman did not follow instructions and Trayvons friend who was on the phone w/ him backing up the claim that he was being followed by Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was in a car and had a weapon on him. Zimmerman didn't admit he was taken out of the car by Trayvon. Zimmerman had no clue of Trayvon's backgroun he just saw a "suspicious" looking person.

The link for Marissa Alexander is right below my statement to you. What do you only pick and choose what information best benefits your flawed logic?

Flawness, im typing on a phone excuse me if I type n instead of l. That's beside the point and you've shown how biased you can be. Predictable

Old 07-18-2013, 06:09 PM

581 posts, read 924,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandres View Post
I'll stand against lynch mobs of any color, and I won't shy away from calling them what they are. They were horrible when it was white-on-black and they're horrible when it's black-on-white/Peruvian.

I have no idea who you are or what you're doing outside of City data, why would I? If your goal is to change the specifics of Florida's laws with regard to the conditions that justify deadly force then I don't think you'll accomplish much here in the Houston, TX section.

That's a conversation worth having. I think it's ridiculous that the "unable to retreat" clause allows deadly force even for the instigator of a conflict. Although, in fairness, Zimmerman argued that he was not the instigator and there was never any evidence presented to indicate he was.

I don't know who Marissa Alexander is and I'm not familiar with the details of her case. It seems unlikely that someone would get 20 years for what you described.

"Flawness" isn't even close to a real word.
Jaw bone of an ass. Remember, we aren't here to survive, but to lay ourselves down in the most efficient way possible for posterity's sake. Who was it in the bible who killed a thousand men with a Jaw bone of an ass? In other words, every bullet is precious as not a single soul is worth shooting just as a thousand of them aren't worth shooting with it. Hold your fire. Bide your time. Stand guard as in love thy neighbor as thyself. This evil, if it is evil, will destroy itself.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:14 PM

581 posts, read 924,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
You have no idea who am so you decide to make assumptions about what I should be doing outside of city? Contradicting are we.

It's no law in Florida against provoking a fight, clearly he instigated the fight. He was told by 9-1-1 not to pursue Trayvon Martin and he did anyway. Why would a man fighting for his freedom admit to instigating the fight. The verdict wouldn't work in his favor. He was on trial for the simple fact he felt his life was in danger. Witnesses saw Trayvon on top of him and heard Zimmerman screams.

There were no witnesses befor the altercation except for Zimmerman and Martin. And welp, we can't get Martin side of the story. What we do have is the 911 call,where Zimmerman did not follow instructions and Trayvons friend who was on the phone w/ him backing up the claim that he was being followed by Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was in a car and had a weapon on him. Zimmerman didn't admit he was taken out of the car by Trayvon. Zimmerman had no clue of Trayvon's backgroun he just saw a "suspicious" looking person.

The link for Marissa Alexander is right below my statement to you. What do you only pick and choose what information best benefits your flawed logic?

Flawness, im typing on a phone excuse me if I type n instead of l. That's beside the point and you've shown how biased you can be. Predictable
Only children without a conscience would teach their own children how to do the wrong thing. In the end, the worst offense is going to be those workers of inequity who profit by stumbling up the children away from the Light of the Truth.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:01 PM

670 posts, read 1,441,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
You have no idea who am so you decide to make assumptions about what I should be doing outside of city?
Gee, you keep bringing this up, so enlighten us so we can all bow at your feet.

And if you're quanell x, then please step in front of the next speeding bus on 288 and do us all a favor.

Thanks.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:30 PM

433 posts, read 701,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRdad View Post
Give me your addresses. I'll circle your house in my ninja costume
Just don't wear your costume on Halloween or you might get mistaken for someone else and get shot

Remembering Yoshi Hattori; 1992 - Laura Wilkerson - Open Salon

Old 07-19-2013, 12:02 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
This is beating a dead horse. closed

Old 07-19-2013, 08:26 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,016 times
Give it up. Let's do this again if and when a decent person is killed in a similar situation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston