Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 01:21 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times

Advertisements

More Sheila Jackson Lee quotes:

"America, I am not ignoring you." (Damn!)

“What am I a prostitute? Am I your prostitute? You can’t prostitute me.” (Heaven forbid - oh, the mental imagery!)

“The Congressional bonehead award goes to Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) who, on a visit to JPL, asked if Mars Pathfinder had taken an image of the flag planted there in 1969 by Neil Armstrong! Quipped Rep. Vernon Ehlers (R-MI) to the Washington Times: “We just don’t teach enough science.” Worse, Jackson Lee, who represents Houston, is a member of the House Science Committee’s space subcommittee. Perhaps some committee reassignments are in order…”

Maybe SJL should consider a career on SNL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 01:26 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
And I still have lot's of SJL quotes to go through.
Well, if the poachers would stay off my lease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post

“What am I a prostitute? Am I your prostitute? You can’t prostitute me.” (Heaven forbid - oh, the mental imagery!)

“The Congressional bonehead award goes to Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) who, on a visit to JPL, asked if Mars Pathfinder had taken an image of the flag planted there in 1969 by Neil Armstrong! Quipped Rep. Vernon Ehlers (R-MI) to the Washington Times: “We just don’t teach enough science.” Worse, Jackson Lee, who represents Houston, is a member of the House Science Committee’s space subcommittee. Perhaps some committee reassignments are in order…”

Old 07-30-2013, 03:45 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Quick TXDemo, stop breathing. That air surrounding you contains carbon dioxide.

SJL, "Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked — that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws.”

"The Founding Fathers worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States." - Bachmann

Old 07-30-2013, 03:47 PM

"If we took away the minimum wage we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely."
- Bachmann

Old 07-30-2013, 03:48 PM

"Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too." - Bachmann

“I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine that injection and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter.” - Bachmann

“Before we get started, let's all say 'Happy Birthday' to Elvis Presley today.” - Bachmann during Elvis' death anniverasary

Old 07-30-2013, 03:53 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,922,581 times
Bachmann (fortunately) doesn't represent Houston. SJL unfortunately does.

Maybe she'll get with QX and start a march about those senior citizens locked in a garage, one of them died today.

Old 07-30-2013, 04:30 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,197,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post

...and Bachmann sits on the Intelligence and Financial Committee.

Unfortunately, there are morons on both sides of the aisle.

Who are even bigger morons? Those that voted them in.

"SJP would be a much better choice than SJL."

Sarah Jessica Parker?? Actually, she would.

As to QX:
http://www.khou.com/news/Activist-Qu...133626413.html

Last edited by cheryjohns; 07-30-2013 at 04:43 PM..

Old 07-30-2013, 05:44 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeAtMe View Post
Redlionjr loves being a victim, every thread he posts in it is some version of "Oh its cause I/they are Black! Thats RACIST! ad nauseum, rinse repeat

Old 07-30-2013, 05:48 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Bachmann (fortunately) doesn't represent Houston. SJL unfortunately does.

Maybe she'll get with QX and start a march about those senior citizens locked in a garage, one of them died today.
Exactly!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:16 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,338,208 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: