Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 02:50 PM

48 posts, read 228,642 times

Advertisements

Does anybody have any comment on Fair field in Cypress likes and dis like?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2007, 10:22 PM

12 posts, read 62,349 times
Good schools, lots of pools and parks, lots of shopping nearby, area is established.

Splash pad is tiny, not as much to do as some of the newer neighborhoods, traffic.

That's all I could think of right now. I'd love to hear other people's thoughts.

Old 11-13-2007, 10:30 PM

103 posts, read 437,930 times
My brother's lived there 5 mos. Pretty nice. I just get lost every time I visit; it's like a maze in the newer home area. What else...rarely see people out and about.

Old 11-17-2007, 03:14 PM

4 posts, read 14,714 times
Live near Fairfield and done business in the nieghborhood. Most folks are extremly upsetabout the outlet mall being in their backyard. They are afraid it is going to draw crime to the neighborhood. It is most defintely going to increase traffic in and out of the neighborhood! Might give Town Lake a look on Barker Cypress, it is a Coldwell neighborhood, a spin off of Rock Creek. The homes are nice and their will be schools in the neighborhood too, one elementary already. We almost moved to Fairfield but glad we didn't now because of the outlet mall....Hope this helps!

Old 11-17-2007, 03:21 PM

2,703 posts, read 3,414,444 times
Well, what else did you think was going to become of that big plot of empty land in front of Fairfield? It isn't like what they are building will be crap. It will be an upscale outlet center. Seriously, what crime will be coming in? Gangsters from Prairie View A&M?

Old 11-17-2007, 04:04 PM

1,336 posts, read 6,444,076 times
Fairfield is nice in a Master-canned community sort of way. The people I know who live there really like it. Personally, I like Bridgelands better as well as Cypress Creek Lakes and Blackhorse. I also like the neighborhoods BEHIND Fairfield - Lakes of Fairhaven and the one with the acreage lots and million dollar homes whose name escapes me at the moment.

If you like trees and more wooded enclaves, check out the neighborhoods in North Cypress (Longwood, Coles Crossing, Northlake Forest, Stable Gate, Rock Creek, Lakewood Glen, Lakewood Oaks Estates, etc).

Old 11-17-2007, 04:24 PM

344 posts, read 1,250,420 times
It's actually called FARFIELD

Old 01-11-2008, 02:04 AM

2 posts, read 8,643 times
Default Outlet Mall

I live in FF, I love it here. Farmer McNasty would let us drive our ATV's up there. We would also run the 1.5 mile cypress.

When I heard what was going on I got pissed. I am a peace officer, this is why I did not move family to FarFeild. It was to move away from crime so I could work to pay off this 1/2 acre.

Reports show crime will increase, get your CHL and monitor your home and vehicles.

Sanmarcos thought this was a good thing years ago and over 48% sold properties in 2 years.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:17 AM

2 posts, read 8,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerilla View Post
Well, what else did you think was going to become of that big plot of empty land in front of Fairfield? It isn't like what they are building will be crap. It will be an upscale outlet center. Seriously, what crime will be coming in? Gangsters from Prairie View A&M?
Do you live in Fair Field? Or are you just tryen to upset us because of your current living situation?

Old 01-11-2008, 05:15 AM

2,703 posts, read 3,414,444 times
Or is what I said upsetting? It is the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston