Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 09:41 AM

157 posts, read 325,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbcu View Post
We know when Whites have returned is when they take over Sunnyside and South Park...

they left HISD in shambles but we expect them to come back and save it? please...

Whites were built Madison, Sterling, Jones, Milby, etc. but it wasn't good enough for them...so why is it going to be good for the next round?
So basically youre saying when whites leave blacks to fend for themselves they can't, and things go to shambles. Except for about 5% of the time, I agree with you whole heartedly.

Non whites love to flood white areas to escape wreckage, then bring over their diversity that caused the wreckage in the first place. When whitey decides he has had enough and leaves, the area goes to hell and whitey gets blamed. This happens all over white neighborhoods, towns and countries. The only exception here are Asians who know how to act right, get educated and work hard to come out on top.

Old 11-01-2013, 09:41 AM

705 posts, read 1,259,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Actually I'm 25 and make 34K a year and live in the northwest end with no bills, debt or kids.
Quote:
So we need affluent whites to make our city strong??? What about affluent Asians, or affluent blacks?
no bills at all?? utility, cell phone, gas, cable? must live with the parents!

It takes this whole city and surrounding areas to make Houston great. I don't understand the constant battle people have on here trying to convince others which area is better. People live in certain areas for reasons of their own, whether those reasons make sense to you or not.

Old 11-01-2013, 09:47 AM

705 posts, read 1,259,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Haggis View Post
Non whites love to flood white areas to escape wreckage, then bring over their diversity that caused the wreckage in the first place. When whitey decides he has had enough and leaves, the area goes to hell and whitey gets blamed. This happens all over white neighborhoods, towns and countries. The only exception here are Asians who know how to act right, get educated and work hard to come out on top.
I find it so ironic that when minorities "act" white they get called different names by their own people. I'm not sure when we as a society decided that when someone acts civilized and living in first world country they are acting "white". Didn't immigrants start coming over here for the American Dream?

Old 11-01-2013, 09:53 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,016 times
Quote:
The only exception here are Asians who know how to act right, get educated and work hard to come out on top.
I didnt like the acting part so I stay away from whiteytown

Old 11-01-2013, 09:56 AM

2,367 posts, read 4,695,017 times
Quote:
The poor are not moving to the suburbs as far as I can see, they are simply moving outside the loop.

Nice agenda though. Maybe if you keep repeating the same thing over and over again it'll be true.
Nice argument. I don't have an agenda. There are plenty of articles about this. Believe what you want. Does not bother me

Old 11-01-2013, 10:00 AM

157 posts, read 325,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumacher713 View Post
Nice argument. I don't have an agenda. There are plenty of articles about this. Believe what you want. Does not bother me
I've seen those. Houston is a different animal.in that it is 600 sq.mi. In any other city the area just outside the loop would be a suburb, and as we all know there is a lotof poverty there.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:03 AM

1,668 posts, read 4,706,626 times
The OP opened this thread to bash white people, yet here's how he feels about his own people:

Quote:
I'm black and I will say this honestly. Most Blacks are LAZY. Instead of work hard or getting an education they would rather make money the easy way and sell drugs. We have a culture that celebrates criminal activity and drug dealers. It starts at an early age where a young man will see nothing but drug dealers and criminals become the pseudo like alpha males of their communities. Their mom was chasing after the drug dealer or was a drug dealer herself. There are so many problems in the community and it all stems from LAZINESS.

But I'm not going to waste my time or energy discussing it in any further. Black people as a whole are a legit loss cost when it comes to racial independence. Few Blacks "get it" and do well but most are cognac sipping, weed blowing, welfare living, 3 kids by 3 different women, bobbing head, 3 different baby father having, poorly educated, roach infested apartment, sitting on the porch all day, playing the lottery everyday, drug dealing, felony having, Can't tell me nothing mindset, typical, everyday, Mediocre income, Black "folk."

Old 11-01-2013, 10:16 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
The OP opened this thread to bash white people, yet here's how he feels about his own people:
You 'll talk about the blacks that way too if you made 34k and is straight from africa

Old 11-01-2013, 11:10 AM

5,613 posts, read 4,937,855 times
Quote:
I've seen those. Houston is a different animal.in that it is 600 sq.mi. In any other city the area just outside the loop would be a suburb, and as we all know there is a lotof poverty there.
I guess it depends on where someone defines the "suburbs" to be. To me the Spring area is the suburbs...and has had significantly increasing poverty. Same with North Katy / South Cypress / Bear Creek. Also Humble, Pasadena, Missouri City. Wouldn't most have considered Alief to be the suburbs as recently as the 1990s?

Old 11-01-2013, 11:20 AM

18,129 posts, read 25,278,015 times
Some of the threads that Mr. Veyron has opened and have been closed

//www.city-data.com/forum/texas...ighlight=black
//www.city-data.com/forum/gener...ighlight=black
//www.city-data.com/forum/pitts...ighlight=black
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ighlight=black
//www.city-data.com/forum/work-...ighlight=black
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston