Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 08:24 PM

3,106 posts, read 9,090,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failed Engineer View Post
Apartment residents will not have access to the Riverstone rec centers or tennis courts. They are not HOA members.
None of the apartments around/in Sienna have access to Sienna pools unless they come in as guests of a Sienna resident. Apartment residents don't pay HOAs here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2014, 03:18 PM

15 posts, read 25,871 times
My 2 doors down neighbor, who happens to be a really intelligent man (MD/PhD), told me that he thinks the gates of heaven are in the center of Lake Riverstone. He also said that he considers Larry Johnson to be one of his prophets. Not my words; just what he said. He said it with the straight face, and told me that he was not joking and that he was dead serious. Some of the people who live here are just fanatical about the community.

Old 08-05-2014, 04:47 PM

5,429 posts, read 14,777,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesugarking View Post
My 2 doors down neighbor, who happens to be a really intelligent man (MD/PhD), told me that he thinks the gates of heaven are in the center of Lake Riverstone. He also said that he considers Larry Johnson to be one of his prophets. Not my words; just what he said. He said it with the straight face, and told me that he was not joking and that he was dead serious. Some of the people who live here are just fanatical about the community.
Or maybe have just lost their marbles.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:23 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,761,220 times
More on Riverstone

Houston developers among top-producing master-planned communities nationally, according to Metrostudy - Houston Business Journal

Old 09-05-2014, 04:11 PM

2,047 posts, read 2,959,873 times
They can't move in fast enough i guess. Someone just told me Austin Parkway is past 1000 students now from the overflow CWE students. All Riverstone kids are going to Colony Bend going forward.

And they still haven't start the elementary school yet. Wouldn't surprise me the Johnson Folks trying to delay that as long as possible so people all think they are buying into Commonwealth.

Old 09-05-2014, 04:28 PM

1,614 posts, read 2,641,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipuck View Post
They can't move in fast enough i guess. Someone just told me Austin Parkway is past 1000 students now from the overflow CWE students. All Riverstone kids are going to Colony Bend going forward.

And they still haven't start the elementary school yet. Wouldn't surprise me the Johnson Folks trying to delay that as long as possible so people all think they are buying into Commonwealth.

That is not true. Only 1st grade and 5th grade overflow CWE students are going to Colony Bend. We got a letter from the district yesterday. It is unbelievable though. In all of the meetings to deal with CWE overflow, the district thought it was unlikely that they would need to use Colony Bend for the overflow. And here we are 2 weeks into the school year and needing to use it already. Crazy.

They need to start on the Riverstone school ASAP. Like yesterday.

Old 09-05-2014, 06:12 PM

Here you go :-)

Fort Bend ISD Trustees approve significant revisions to board policy affecting attendance boundaries and feeder patterns

Old 09-05-2014, 09:05 PM

2,047 posts, read 2,959,873 times
They finally put it up. Was this done just this week? I drove by there 2 weeks ago and didn't see it.

Old 09-05-2014, 09:17 PM

Last week indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipuck View Post
They finally put it up. Was this done just this week? I drove by there 2 weeks ago and didn't see it.

Old 09-05-2014, 09:52 PM

5,429 posts, read 14,777,212 times
^Just an FYI...

Don't get too excited about that sign in the photo. It's the developer's sign for ES 47.

For ES 46, it was a SCHOOL DISTRICT sign up on the site with the FBISD logo and opening date of August 2014. Very different from a developer sign/marketing. Then just after school year 2013 let out and people had left on summer vacations, they had a new vote. To delay it. They removed the sign and website announcements of the school opening... thinking no one would notice? And here we are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston