Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 01:54 PM

3,283 posts, read 6,051,293 times

Advertisements

Was it not pointed out how inappropriate the OP was being in racially toned ignorance? Christ people like that dont exist anymore. Yes even in texas. OP is a troll. Probably from the austin forum haha

Old 04-10-2015, 01:55 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
Was it not pointed out how inappropriate the OP was being in racially toned ignorance? Christ people like that dont exist anymore. Yes even in texas. OP is a troll. Probably from the austin forum haha
What was inappropriate?

Old 04-10-2015, 02:01 PM

1,835 posts, read 3,266,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallect View Post
Nope. But I do recognize the type of racist, xenophobic, prejudice, closed-minded drivel that pours out of those types' small, feeble minds and into their posts, all allegedly in the name of Christianity, "family values," and conservatism.
Riiiiiiight, b/c its the liberals who are so friendly, intelligent, and tolerant. Not one bit of hate/intolerance from you or the left, nope.

Try starting from this threat at the beginning again. The guy asked a simple question, which has been asked and answered 100x before on here with EVERY other race/religion/sexual orientation, and the ONLY one who is "racist, xenophobic, prejudice, closed-minded" is the guy who is white, Christian, or conservative....

The only hate I see comes from the liberal, tolerant, intelligent left.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:11 PM

2,047 posts, read 2,984,276 times
Quote:
Nope. But I do recognize the type of racist, xenophobic, prejudice, closed-minded drivel that pours out of those types' small, feeble minds and into their posts, all allegedly in the name of Christianity, "family values," and conservatism.
You people. Wow. This is why America is in decline.

The day Houston become a hotbed for liberal views is the day I will leave Houston for good.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:18 PM

1,658 posts, read 1,242,149 times
Quote:

Old 04-10-2015, 02:20 PM

226 posts, read 306,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmu View Post
Riiiiiiight, b/c its the liberals who are so friendly, intelligent, and tolerant. Not one bit of hate/intolerance from you or the left, nope.

Try starting from this threat at the beginning again. The guy asked a simple question, which has been asked and answered 100x before on here with EVERY other race/religion/sexual orientation, and the ONLY one who is "racist, xenophobic, prejudice, closed-minded" is the guy who is white, Christian, or conservative....

I think it was stated that the problem wasn't his question (which like everyone agrees, has no problems when coming from non-white posters), but more along the lines of some of his comments and wording.

And to the OP, what responses have you received that you were sure were from liberals? Is every poster that is disagreeing with you a liberal? Even those from the right are calling you out. Sorry you aren't finding the answer you want to believe or hear. But like almost ALL have said in this thread, the requirements you are asking for does not exist in the Houston metropolis.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:22 PM

804 posts, read 1,075,637 times
Yea you can take the OP post however you want to fit your agenda. I think he has a legit concern to make sure he finds a place to live he will feel surrounded by people who think like him. Who doesn't want to live around people that like the things they like?

Old 04-10-2015, 02:24 PM

986 posts, read 1,272,386 times
What is that picture?

Old 04-10-2015, 02:26 PM

2,858 posts, read 2,171,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmu View Post

But notice that he included a long diatribe about other supposed liberal bastions and the horrors of living with immigrants. If a gay/liberal/minority person posted a question with that much attitude he/she will get plenty of vitriol in response too.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:41 PM

2,047 posts, read 2,984,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkwensky View Post
But notice that he included a long diatribe about other supposed liberal bastions and the horrors of living with immigrants. If a gay/liberal/minority person posted a question with that much attitude he/she will get plenty of vitriol in response too.
you people will talk the talk but when you see more minority kids in your kid school, you will be the first one moving due to white flight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston