Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 06:15 PM

1,045 posts, read 2,154,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

"Houston, do you REALLY want me in the same restroom as your little girl?"
This is exactly what some people are saying. Jarrod would have never dressed up as a lady in the first place. Perverts will do pervert things without dressing as the opposite sex.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:18 AM

150 posts, read 134,082 times
Until someone gives them a new subversive weapon in their arsenal, then they absolutely will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Krinkle View Post
This is exactly what some people are saying. Jarrod would have never dressed up as a lady in the first place. Perverts will do pervert things without dressing as the opposite sex.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:07 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Why are you under the FALSE impression that he would have to dress as a woman under HERO to enter the women's restroom?

Old 11-10-2015, 07:41 AM

18,130 posts, read 25,278,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Actually he gets to go with the boys. Which one is more worrying?
People only cares about girls, nobody cares about boys

Old 11-10-2015, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
People only cares about girls, nobody cares about boys
No, one restriction is reasonable while the other is not.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:10 AM

1,045 posts, read 2,154,124 times
Quote:
Why are you under the FALSE impression that he would have to dress as a woman under HERO to enter the women's restroom?
Fine, Jarrod wouldn't have pretended to be transgender. Like I said...perverts are going to perv.

If you don't want to be in a restroom with a transgender that's fine, and I understand that, but why are under the FALSE impression that people will start suddenly start acting like transgenders just to get their creep on?

Old 11-10-2015, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Fine, Jarrod wouldn't have pretended to be transgender. Like I said...perverts are going to perv.

If you don't want to be in a restroom with a transgender that's fine, and I understand that, but why are under the FALSE impression that people will start suddenly start acting like transgenders just to get their creep on?
Why can't you understand that the pervs getting "their creep on" don't have to dress like women or "start acting like transgenders" to get into the women's restrooms under HERO?

They can act EXACTLY as they have always acted. They don't have to change in any way. HERO would have allowed them into the women's restroom with a simple claim of "I identified as a woman at that moment".

Old 11-10-2015, 10:07 AM

1,658 posts, read 1,241,757 times
Quote:

Actually that picture up there tells me trannies will continue to troll stinky men's restrooms to make $250 for each "straight" guy to give "her" a good rogering. More $$ if "she" is tucking a cucumber. It's a big business.

Ever seen responses to straight men looking for no strings po0n on Craigslist? The trannies come out of the woodworks, ready to serve with a mouth, 2 hands stronger than any woman has, and a Teflon... never mind...

Ever worked with a group of guys who do a lot of business in Thailand or the Philippines? Well maybe you should.

These things are lost on inexperienced, stoned, flaccid, asexual liberals who think everyone is exactly the same. Every sane woman connected with the real world already has a sense for what I described above and would vehemently oppose any M to F tranny going into female public restrooms.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:15 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
Quote:
Why can't you understand that the pervs getting "their creep on" don't have to dress like women or "start acting like transgenders" to get into the women's restrooms under HERO?

They can act EXACTLY as they have always acted. They don't have to change in any way. HERO would have allowed them into the women's restroom with a simple claim of "I identified as a woman at that moment".
Exactly. Most bars in Midtown would have drunken frat boys pulling out their junk in the ladies room, pretending to be confused about their gender identity.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:30 AM

1,347 posts, read 1,820,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
Actually that picture up there tells me trannies will continue to troll stinky men's restrooms to make $250 for each "straight" guy to give "her" a good rogering. More $$ if "she" is tucking a cucumber. It's a big business.

Ever seen responses to straight men looking for no strings po0n on Craigslist? The trannies come out of the woodworks, ready to serve with a mouth, 2 hands stronger than any woman has, and a Teflon... never mind...

Ever worked with a group of guys who do a lot of business in Thailand or the Philippines? Well maybe you should.

These things are lost on inexperienced, stoned, flaccid, asexual liberals who think everyone is exactly the same. Every sane woman connected with the real world already has a sense for what I described above and would vehemently oppose any M to F tranny going into female public restrooms.
Gee detachable arm, you seem like to know quite a bit about this subject ... Why would a woman not want a transgenderd in with her in the restroom again? I thought the safety issues were with molesters and rapists, not transsexuals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston