Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2017, 09:18 AM

1 posts, read 2,709 times

Advertisements

Anyone know the status on when they will begin building Bridgeland Town Center off 99? I have been looking online for renderings to see what it will look like and cant seem to find anything out there.

Hoping it is nice and something comparable to Town Lake Boardwalk with new dining and shopping options.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2017, 05:23 PM

1,347 posts, read 1,821,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmaker06 View Post
Anyone know the status on when they will begin building Bridgeland Town Center off 99? I have been looking online for renderings to see what it will look like and cant seem to find anything out there.

Hoping it is nice and something comparable to Town Lake Boardwalk with new dining and shopping options.
They've been vague because it's still a long way out still, at least 5-10+ years before they build out most of Bridgeland east of 99. I'm assuming that they're waiting to see what the market dictates necessary scale wise, but I imagine it will be a nice shopping center. The original hope I think was something along the lines of Vintage off of 249, but we'll see. Towne lake has an even larger retail area than their boardwalk center planned near where greenhouse will connect with 290 that should be coming along around at the same time, so it should be interesting which development gets the nicer retail.

Old 04-23-2017, 07:49 AM

293 posts, read 756,523 times
I am also really looking forward to Bridgeland Town Center. Like Curbur said it will probably be years before they start on it. The next Bridgleland development will be the Parkland Village Center. It is proposed to be a Grocery anchored shopping center at Fry and Tuckerton right across from HEB.

The Woodlands Commercial Parkland Village Center - Bridgeland

http://www.thewoodlands-commercial.c...x?pg=143&ver=7

This shows what it is projected to look like but does not list what stores will be there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston