Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 03:23 PM

18,131 posts, read 25,282,316 times

Advertisements

Here's somebody that has the exact same question
//www.city-data.com/forum/paren...ng-center.html

I was applying to a tutor position recently and I took an assessment for the job. For one of the questions, I had to summarize a paragraph of text. The text was completely about misogyny, super-bad, super-strong misogyny. It's scary because the tutoring center is dealing one on one with kids when no one else is around. If I had a kid I would not want them to be in there, especially if it is a girl. The tutoring center is in Houston, and it's called Cram Crew. http://cramcrew.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2017, 05:46 PM

26 posts, read 23,814 times
That was me. I was trying to make a facebook post about the topic go viral. It didn't work. Just leave this thread alone. It is dead.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:18 PM

398 posts, read 394,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvanderende View Post
That was me. I was trying to make a facebook post about the topic go viral. It didn't work. Just leave this thread alone. It is dead.
It's dead because even the whiniest cry babies on this forum think your complaint is laughable.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:58 PM

NickelsTX. I'm not a cry-baby. Go to hell. If you don't stand up to discrimination get ready to have an interview where somebody is saying "F the ethnic group you belong to" and you can't do anything. Putting a TX in your name doesn't make you a Texan. Standing up to discrimination is.

Old 07-20-2017, 08:35 PM

With NickelsTX's way of thinking, the men at the Alamo and Sam Houston were cry-babies. They couldn't take being ruled by the despot Santa Ana. The Minutemen were cry-babies too, they couldn't take being taxed without representation by the British. Even in Pickett's charge, they were cry-babies too, right NickelsTX?

Old 07-20-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
NickelsTX. I'm not a cry-baby. Go to hell. If you don't stand up to discrimination get ready to have an interview where somebody is saying "F the ethnic group you belong to" and you can't do anything. Putting a TX in your name doesn't make you a Texan. Standing up to discrimination is.
Yeah man I'm a total yankee for not fighting 1791 discrimination.

I'm going to call these tutors tomorrow, send them this thread and we'll share laugh. Thanks for improving my Friday snowflake.

Old 07-20-2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
With NickelsTX's way of thinking, the men at the Alamo and Sam Houston were cry-babies. They couldn't take being ruled by the despot Santa Ana. The Minutemen were cry-babies too, they couldn't take being taxed without representation by the British. Even in Pickett's charge, they were cry-babies too, right NickelsTX?
They say a sexist comment from the dark ages was huge motivator for President Houston. Keep fighting the good fight bro. We'll have your face on Rushmore in no time.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:45 PM

NickelsTX, I'm still going to try to work with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission about this. I can't stop you from going over there but if you do please don't be too mean to them because there are kids around there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: