Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2017, 05:32 AM

587 posts, read 1,134,910 times

Advertisements

I just wasted ten minutes of my life to read various post by this "Pedro Martinez" character, who is using the name of a Dominican hall of fame baseball player to spew his racist views. this dude is a straight up racist who harbors a view of 1920 america and has a deep seated hatred of anyone that is not white...nearly everyone of his post or replies has to do with his views on race, especially those towards blacks and hispanics.

Im sure "pedro martinez" has no issues with grown men in their 30's who sexually assault 14 year old girls either, especially if said man is a white. matter of fact, all of the cases of sexual assault that are coming forward involve some of hero's of pedro like louie ck, brett ratner, harvey weinstein, richard dryefuss, kevin spacey and his #1 favorite roy moore of alabama.

There are many others who have denied doing anything, but paid out big sums of money to make the issue go away like bill o the clown o'reilly who paid out $32M just for zhits and giggles.

moore was given approval to touch lil girls by another one of pedro's boys, shawn hannity, who said 14 yrs old girls can consent to sexual relations with grown men. hannity, btw, has a 14 yr old daughter and has given you permission pedro to knock her boots from here to Albuquerque.

hey yo "pedro" do us all a favor and kick rocks man...

..btw, since you dont follow the Texans anymore, guess what, NONE OF THEM TOOK A KNEE LAST WEEK. they proved their point to the senile owner in Seattle two weeks ago. Im sure you cant wait to see those inmates play the Rams today at 3pm on ch 11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2017, 07:53 AM

78 posts, read 70,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2four View Post
I just wasted ten minutes of my life to read various post by this "Pedro Martinez" character, who is using the name of a Dominican hall of fame baseball player to spew his racist views. this dude is a straight up racist who harbors a view of 1920 america and has a deep seated hatred of anyone that is not white...nearly everyone of his post or replies has to do with his views on race, especially those towards blacks and hispanics.

Im sure "pedro martinez" has no issues with grown men in their 30's who sexually assault 14 year old girls either, especially if said man is a white. matter of fact, all of the cases of sexual assault that are coming forward involve some of hero's of pedro like louie ck, brett ratner, harvey weinstein, richard dryefuss, kevin spacey and his #1 favorite roy moore of alabama.

There are many others who have denied doing anything, but paid out big sums of money to make the issue go away like bill o the clown o'reilly who paid out $32M just for zhits and giggles.

moore was given approval to touch lil girls by another one of pedro's boys, shawn hannity, who said 14 yrs old girls can consent to sexual relations with grown men. hannity, btw, has a 14 yr old daughter and has given you permission pedro to knock her boots from here to Albuquerque.

..btw, since you dont follow the Texans anymore, guess what, NONE OF THEM TOOK A KNEE LAST WEEK. they proved their point to the senile owner in Seattle two weeks ago. Im sure you cant wait to see those inmates play the Rams today at 3pm on ch 11.
Quite the ad hominem attack you posted above.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:05 AM

78 posts, read 70,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbear30 View Post
Pedro, how do you account for the vast disparity of wealthy, white men in leadership positions? This holds true in all areas of industry and in the US government, as well, which still in both chambers of congress is hugely disproportionately white and wealthy and male. Do you think this current fact has nothing to do with the history of our country?
What is your point? Would statistics on demographics and education rates help you here? You mean to infer there are only white wealthy men in leadership roles in the US?

Last I checked, the Houston Texans and the rest of the NFL players get paid a butt load of money to play a game called football.

Protest, take a knee, cry a river, whatever, and I am free to either tune in or watch a different sport.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:59 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,760,314 times
Quote:

I couldn't agree more, just keep in mind that these Yahoos are insignificant in your day to day living. I can't imagine someone sitting on these forums everyday venting.

Old 11-12-2017, 11:17 AM

1,483 posts, read 1,725,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal View Post
What is your point? Would statistics on demographics and education rates help you here? You mean to infer there are only white wealthy men in leadership roles in the US?

Last I checked, the Houston Texans and the rest of the NFL players get paid a butt load of money to play a game called football.

Protest, take a knee, cry a river, whatever, and I am free to either tune in or watch a different sport.
In our history in the US, we started out as a country that defined a "citizen" as a white, land owning man. That's been our basic measure for a long time, and that produced white men in power in a lot of places and positions--it's irrefutable.

Over time, we've changed to define "citizen" but we still have a disproportionate number of white men in power. Yes, the Texans get paid well, but who pays them? A white owner. And almost all of the NFL owners are white men. Just as almost all CEO's of fortune 500 companies are white men, just as almost all representatives and senators in congress are white men, just as all but one president have been white men. So what I'm saying is, do you think that this disparity of white men in positions of power is at all connected to the racist history of this country, or do you think it's some random coinkydink that these guys in power are all white? Or do you think that they're just better than everybody else? You have to have a thought about that great a disparity. What is it?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:14 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Pedro, how do you account for the vast disparity of wealthy, white men in leadership positions? This holds true in all areas of industry and in the US government, as well, which still in both chambers of congress is hugely disproportionately white and wealthy and male. Do you think this current fact has nothing to do with the history of our country?
So, does that mean you think Jews control our country?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:

Wow, you seem like such an intelligent person. Lol

BTW, you might want to learn what racism is.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
In our history in the US, we started out as a country that defined a "citizen" as a white, land owning man. That's been our basic measure for a long time, and that produced white men in power in a lot of places and positions--it's irrefutable.

Over time, we've changed to define "citizen" but we still have a disproportionate number of white men in power. Yes, the Texans get paid well, but who pays them? A white owner. And almost all of the NFL owners are white men. Just as almost all CEO's of fortune 500 companies are white men, just as almost all representatives and senators in congress are white men, just as all but one president have been white men. So what I'm saying is, do you think that this disparity of white men in positions of power is at all connected to the racist history of this country, or do you think it's some random coinkydink that these guys in power are all white? Or do you think that they're just better than everybody else? You have to have a thought about that great a disparity. What is it?
I'm sure, 200 years from now, that will remain the excuse.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
I can't imagine someone sitting on these forums everyday venting.
Pot, meet kettle.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:38 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,725,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm sure, 200 years from now, that will remain the excuse.
You refuse to answer the question? I asked you why there is such a disparity of wealthy white men in charge of things. Do you deny that their power is based in historical institutional imbalances? If you do, then what is it that accounts for the disparity? Are white men simply better than everyone else? Does everyone else simply not "get it?" Is it a "cultural" problem shared by blacks, women, latinos, native Americans, Asians, etc...? Because even with the most industrious of all of those people out there with their noses to the grindstone to "succeed" according to the system we have now, we still have a huge imbalance in wealthy white men in the highest positions of power. Why?

Last edited by jerbear30; 11-12-2017 at 01:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston