Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 03:00 PM

694 posts, read 835,762 times

Advertisements

The buses in Katy say Metro on the side.

https://www.ridemetro.org/MetroPDFs/...tycorridor.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2019, 08:58 PM

51 posts, read 46,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synott View Post
It will be very hard without a vehicle and probably just as stressful. Metro doesn’t operate in areas outside Harris County and the conservatives have been hard at work to make sure Metro never expands into areas like sugar land or Katy
Yeah, I agree. The thugs and gangsters will destroy the financial stable, educated, and peaceful neighborhoods
with their plight. When I get out of poverty (very close in doing so) and discover better employment, I'll be able to live in excellent suburbs like Sugar Land, Friendswood, etc. I'm not a fan of Katy, and never was an admirer; way too country and slow for my taste. But, it's great you mentioned it. I went to the Alamo Drafthouse in Katy a few times many years ago. Anyway, back on topic. I know I could walk to Sugar Land from hwy 6 South; maybe it'll take 2 hrs. I'll go in the morning.

But, I'll have to figure out how to get there without completely walking; maybe half way. I'll figure it out just as well as I'll Apple computer my brain in getting to Hobby Airport by Metro light rail red line.

Old 02-05-2019, 08:58 PM

676 posts, read 931,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTexas2010 View Post
OMgosh you are back.

This guy/gal is an entertaining troll.

He/She will include in each thread ".... and don't suggest (name of trendy/popular area of Houston) - I hate (aforementioned area)."

He/She predicted the impending doom of Meyerland - not from flooding, but ghetto blight.

Also is an alumni of Full Sail U, which I believe he/she argued at one point is superior to other institutions of higher learning in the Houston area, both of the public and private nature.

They seem to think they need to throw around their credentials too, probably just to make them selves feel legit. There is a reason that the for-profit school is known as "Full Fail" in the graphics and film industries. You can get a much better education for less from any of the public universities around here, and even some of the local community colleges. They obviously do not focus much on grammar or spelling there either. I work in one of the industries that that "school" focuses on and you can always tell when someone went there, and its not a good thing that gives it away usually.

UNT alum here too! Class of 13!

Old 02-05-2019, 09:02 PM

676 posts, read 931,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfuture1 View Post
Your profile name (ghetto scum location) completely sums up your character to me. Good bye.

Coming from the one posting about getting a ride from Mission Bend. LMAO!

Old 02-05-2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugLandDAd View Post
Metro has buses that run to Katy.

Metro does not have buses that run to Sugar Land.
Thanks. I have no desire to venture to Katy. It's an upscale rat hole in my opinion. I didn't know
Metro went there though. I'm sure you can discover many bars and antique shops (just like horrible
Midtown) in Katy. Going to Katy is like time traveling 10 yrs...in the past. It was getting corrupted by
democratic scum many yrs. before Metro decided to use it as an anchor; and the shopping malls there will
go the way of the area (just like what happened to Fame City; I'm sorry, Fun Plex), downhill.

Old 02-05-2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by descovy View Post
Uber/Lyft will be your best option then.
Half way. Only half way. I wouldn't be idiotic enough to pay for the entire trip. I'm trying
to get out of poverty. Thanks for the suggestion.

Old 02-06-2019, 09:28 AM

169 posts, read 160,468 times
Quote:
The buses in Katy say Metro on the side.

https://www.ridemetro.org/MetroPDFs/...tycorridor.pdf
Okay genius, now show me where all the metro bus stops are in Katy. Excluding park n ride.

Old 02-06-2019, 11:13 AM

Metro doesn’t operate in areas outside Harris County and the conservatives have been hard at work to make sure Metro never expands into areas like sugar land or Katy.

Where they stop in Katy seems to be a distinction that only matters to you...they are Metro buses, they stop in Houston and in Katy.
Metro operates in Katy.

Old 02-06-2019, 03:41 PM

169 posts, read 160,468 times
Quote:
Metro doesn’t operate in areas outside Harris County and the conservatives have been hard at work to make sure Metro never expands into areas like sugar land or Katy.

Where they stop in Katy seems to be a distinction that only matters to you...they are Metro buses, they stop in Houston and in Katy.
Metro operates in Katy.

Again, show me the metro stops on Mason or Fry road.

Old 02-06-2019, 05:52 PM

You said that Metro doesn’t operate in areas outside Harris County because conservatives have been hard at work to make sure Metro never expands into areas like sugar land or Katy.

Metro operates in Katy. Metro buses stop in Katy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston