Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2022, 03:50 PM

3,189 posts, read 2,077,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
Nonsense. Many leftists DO decry this document and call for it's reformation or total removal of certain sections they don't like (like gun ownership).

So some of you are going to pay 16 bucks to view Obama's painting? LOL

...a fool and his money....
Yes yes we know - you are a big fan of telling people where to spend their money.

The Constitution is what it is - a great, but flawed document that we've had to amend 27 times to make it better and correct what the founders left out or didn't get right. Nothing leftist about recognizing that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2022, 05:37 PM

18,143 posts, read 25,343,286 times
Quote:
Nonsense. Many leftists DO decry this document and call for it's reformation or total removal of certain sections they don't like (like gun ownership).
Do you even know what the words “second amendment” mean?

Old 04-06-2022, 07:29 AM

1,952 posts, read 833,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
Yes yes we know - you are a big fan of telling people where to spend their money.

The Constitution is what it is - a great, but flawed document that we've had to amend 27 times to make it better and correct what the founders left out or didn't get right. Nothing leftist about recognizing that.

Please provide me an example where I was telling people where to spend their money.

I'll wait....

Oh right....THERE IS NONE.

I never cared where anyone spent their money....however...I can still think an expenditure is foolish.

I don't give a fig whee you put your money...it is YOUR money. Waste it as you see fit.

Both sides love to cherry pick the parts of the Constitution THEY like and ignore the rest of it.

Old 04-06-2022, 10:48 AM

11,155 posts, read 7,218,422 times
Don't you love how the mere mention of any political figure brings out emotion and the worst in some? Jeez, get a life. You're just another puppet of the foaming-at-the-mouth media. Your strings are showing to everyone.

Last edited by Thoreau424; 04-06-2022 at 10:57 AM..

Old 04-06-2022, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Don't you love how the mere mention of any political figure brings out emotion and the worst in some? Jeez, get a life. You're just another puppet of the foaming-at-the-mouth media. Your strings are showing to everyone.

Not really.

So many people assume that if I dislike Obama or Biden....I MUST be a total Q-anon fan of Trump or total right winger. This is a completely illogical jump many of you make.

I am a puppet of nobody....just because I see Obama for who he is.

I disliked Trump but for different reasons than the ones that make me dislike Obama.

The truth is I am sick of the left right two party duopoly and these establishment politicians that people blindly worship and follow. Obama was just as much in this awful category as was Trump.

If you want to go blow 16 bucks to see paintings of the politicians you worship...knock yourself out.

Old 04-06-2022, 01:13 PM

18,143 posts, read 25,343,286 times
Quote:
Laughable. I understand creative process.
These two were the biggest frauds ever foisted upon the American people. They deserve no celebration, sorry.
Based on this, you seem to be VERY offended that people go to see paintings of one of our presidents

George Bush went around the country showing his paintings and I didn't hear anybody whining about it.

Old 04-06-2022, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Based on this, you seem to be VERY offended that people go to see paintings of one of our presidents

George Bush went around the country showing his paintings and I didn't hear anybody whining about it.

Not offended, sorry.

Just think it is silly that people were bamboozled by these two and continue to worship them. If that is your bag...have at it. LOL

I have no love for the Bushes either....any of them.

Old 05-21-2022, 11:32 AM

1,745 posts, read 1,043,290 times
Default Last week in Houston

Last week to see Obama Portraits in Houston…

Last edited by SanJac; 07-30-2022 at 08:34 PM..

Old 05-23-2022, 08:46 AM

Paid 16 bucks to see Obama's painting.

...then still claims that the GOP still has some sort of cult worship over Trump.

LOL

Good luck with that...

Old 05-23-2022, 09:18 AM

3,189 posts, read 2,077,316 times
Quote:
Paid 16 bucks to see Obama's painting.

...then still claims that the GOP still has some sort of cult worship over Trump.

LOL

Good luck with that...
LOL this has you so bothered for some reason. Hilarious.

I think the issue for you is that people want to see these portraits and you can't stand it. If Bush, Trump, whoever else wants to do this there's nothing stopping them (other than perhaps demand?).

Get over it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston