Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2023, 07:27 PM

1,411 posts, read 1,001,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
T bone Tom’s
I go to T Bone Toms because it's only a few minutes from my house but I don't know if I would call their steak the best. It's okay but it's not anything to write home about.

Perry's in Baybrook is okay. It wasn't worth the $86 I paid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2023, 06:33 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,242,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
I go to T Bone Toms because it's only a few minutes from my house but I don't know if I would call their steak the best. It's okay but it's not anything to write home about.

Perry's in Baybrook is okay. It wasn't worth the $86 I paid.
I used to work down there for a couple of years and that whole area actually has a lot of good middle to upper middle restaurants, but nothing really high end.

If you want to do it right, head downtown to Pappas Bros. I know it’s a local chain but I’d put that steakhouse among the best in the US. I’ll take a filet mignon, medium please.

Old 06-08-2023, 05:27 PM

399 posts, read 270,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
I used to work down there for a couple of years and that whole area actually has a lot of good middle to upper middle restaurants, but nothing really high end.

If you want to do it right, head downtown to Pappas Bros. I know it’s a local chain but I’d put that steakhouse among the best in the US. I’ll take a filet mignon, medium please.
Thank you.

Old 06-14-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
Are you looking for like five star restaurant experience or just a good meal?

Because there's a Perry's steakhouse on 45 at Bay area boulevard I believe this is the place where you pay like $80 per person to eat maybe more. As far as how good it is I've eaten there once I don't do gourmet food so I found the whole experience unpleasant and uncomfortable. But I'm the kind of guy that wants to wear blue jeans and a t-shirt and it doesn't bother me if there's a TV in the restaurant.

As far as that goes I'm not sure in that area.

There's a Landry's nearby too. I think it's in Keema
I just found out that Perry's Steakhouse is owned by the same people that own Perry and Son's Market and Grille that use to be on Scarsdale RD but they have a location that is in Friendswood now. my father isn't a fan of that company.

Old 07-15-2023, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
From Glazed Donuts to Rib Eye. Nice upgrade.

Perry’s is pretty good. I haven’t been to the Baybrook Mall location but I’d imagine it’s atleast almost as good as other places. Id try that one
My dad went to Texas Longhorn Steakhouse and he got mom the Outlaw Ribeye Streak and she likes that a lot and she said that it had good flavor. She had gotten about three times so far.

Thank you so much for your help everyone. Take Care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston