Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2008, 04:11 PM

5,976 posts, read 15,218,605 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know what is being built at Colonial Parkway and Mason Road? This would be the Northwest corner of I-10 and Mason. You can see where I am talking about here. It looks pretty big, at least it appears the retention ponds look like huge lakes. It does not look like a subdivision.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 04:26 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,400,083 times
Smile Senior living Retirement center

It looks like some kind of Assisted living center????? If its the one that I am thinking of??????? No I just realized that the retirement center is in front of John Crump and Franz. Wrong project.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:49 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,352,675 times
Are you talking about The Grand Promenade? It's been in the works for some time, and they keep pushing the date back, but we'll see if this latest comes to fruition...

Old 11-09-2008, 09:19 PM

5,976 posts, read 15,218,605 times
Mom, no. HA! I called you mom.

Seriously, to answer your question, no; this is a separate development right on Colonial Parkway. I looked at the sign, it had a WEB site address on it, I thought it was 'www.trippleb...' or something, but I could not find it, not even with Google.

There is already a building up, but they've cleared out a huge parcel of land. The new mall will be further west than this place.

I am sure someone will chime in and let us know.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:16 AM
cla

898 posts, read 3,299,381 times
I believe what you are referring to is a build-to-suit office park (assuming that you are talking about the building on the south side of Colonial Pkwy west of Mason). I think that the current building is the one for Det Norske Veritas.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:49 PM

2 posts, read 13,571 times
Default Kickarillo neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
Does anyone know what is being built at Colonial Parkway and Mason Road? This would be the Northwest corner of I-10 and Mason. You can see where I am talking about here. It looks pretty big, at least it appears the retention ponds look like huge lakes. It does not look like a subdivision.

Thanks in advance.
Its a Kickarillo master planned subdivision

Old 01-26-2009, 06:38 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,352,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecrestresident View Post
Its a Kickarillo master planned subdivision
Kickerillo's project out there is not going to be a master planned anything. It is a small grouping of villas and townhomes called Grandeur Park. It will be set off of Colonial Parkway in between Grand Parkway and Mason Rd. and will be comprised of about six streets set around lakes. That's it, and is probably what HTBU is asking about.

http://www.kickerillo.com/pdf/grandeur_park_alt_12-05-08.pdf (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: