Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 09:27 PM

13 posts, read 97,081 times

Advertisements

Washed Up

How close to your family are you planning to live? Same subdivision? Same Schools? Also I have recently noticed that a local business(Spring) was hiring CNC machinist, near Gleannloch Farms. I can send the name of the company if wanted, just can't recall the name right now.

Kevin

__________________________________________________ _________________

Thanks Kevin - that would be great if you could send me the name of the company.

I hope to be between 10 - 30 mins. from my sister. I don't think I will purchase a house in the same subdivision though as she is not in Klein schools district. But I did like her subdivision when I visit last year.

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2009, 12:01 PM

6 posts, read 21,521 times
Northshore girl...

I too am a 'Northshore girl' living in Gleannloch for over 2 years...we rented for a year before we settled on a location. We have two children, 9 and 7, please let me know if you need any help...I don't know exactly where in MA you are from, but the traffic to me isn't any worse than 128, 93, etc, etc...we've settled in nicely and have no desire to move back to MA. Good luck!

Old 06-29-2009, 05:26 PM

1 posts, read 1,665 times
We are between Terranova West and Northhampton. I am an art educator moving from a treefilled neighborhood in St. Louis MO. I will be teaching in a neighboring district. Both look similar but the differences: How will they be in 10yrs??? please rsvp asap- my husband is dreading the drive to Northhampton. My gut tells me it will be worth it over time.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 PM

2 posts, read 3,074 times
Hey there; we've been looking thru dozens of listings in the Spring area, found some very nice homes for low prices. What's concerning us is the large number of foreclosures we see. What's happend / is happening in Spring to cause this?

Old 05-09-2010, 08:59 PM

637 posts, read 3,226,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell62656 View Post
Hey there; we've been looking thru dozens of listings in the Spring area, found some very nice homes for low prices. What's concerning us is the large number of foreclosures we see. What's happend / is happening in Spring to cause this?

Large concentrations of entry level homes combined with the garbage loans that were written to finance them...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston