Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 07:24 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,191,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-tisha59 View Post
I've known him since 1987, he is very accurate. I went to see him about 25 years ago, and everything at that time was tapped in a casssette, now that doesn't happen. The next day I went again with 2 other friends, and he said exactly the same, not more,not less, the same. And everything did come true. I go and see him for advice, like around every 5 years. He is absoultely a miracle. His office is at Boone and Beechnut, in a shopping center, there is a Food Mart there.
You have to be there from Truesday to Sunday, doesn't attend on Monday. to get a number, you have to be there before 6:30 AM. on weekday and on weekends, be thre about 3 or 4 in the morning. Famous politicians and celebrities visit him.
.....and another first time poster advertising this guy. Every few months. Just skimmed this whole thread - the person who resurrects it is ALWAYS a first time poster. I may be no Mickey Spillane, but I think I have it figured out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 08:18 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,444,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
.....and another first time poster advertising this guy. Every few months. Just skimmed this whole thread - the person who resurrects it is ALWAYS a first time poster. I may be no Mickey Spillane, but I think I have it figured out.
Top Fortune Tellers In Houston « CBS Houston

I am not a psychic seeker but I swear I also went to this guy back in the 80's and I was intrigued (young TVC15). I had a lot of Asian friends and they claimed he was the real deal. I will never forget when he said that I would have 3 kids! I walked away shaking my head because I knew I never wanted kids. Oddly enough my life partner has 3 kids. Does that count?

He also said that I would be very wealthy when I am older. I am older but I think he meant when I was in my 50's or 60's.

And he told me how I would die. At least it was a non violent death. So now I feel much safer spitting lanes here in CA!

Old 02-23-2014, 08:29 PM

705 posts, read 1,259,543 times
I'm too scared to go to a psychic. Life's too good, why rock the boat?!?

Old 02-23-2014, 08:31 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiovo View Post
I'm too scared to go to a psychic. Life's too good, why rock the boat?!?
I don't see it as rocking the boat. It is just curious fun IMO.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:39 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,191,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Top Fortune Tellers In Houston « CBS Houston

I am not a psychic seeker but I swear I also went to this guy back in the 80's and I was intrigued (young TVC15). I had a lot of Asian friends and they claimed he was the real deal. I will never forget when he said that I would have 3 kids! I walked away shaking my head because I knew I never wanted kids. Oddly enough my life partner has 3 kids. Does that count?

He also said that I would be very wealthy when I am older. I am older but I think he meant when I was in my 50's or 60's.

And he told me how I would die. At least it was a non violent death. So now I feel much safer spitting lanes here in CA!
Shoot - you could sky dive without a parachute, if you wanted - because you aren't going to die that way!

Old 02-23-2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
Shoot - you could sky dive without a parachute, if you wanted - because you aren't going to die that way!

Old 02-24-2014, 06:06 AM

705 posts, read 1,259,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
I don't see it as rocking the boat. It is just curious fun IMO.
People start believing what he says and then live their life according to that and then claim, omigosh what he said was true!! My future husband/wife was a complete stranger just like he said they would be! But in reality, once he told you your future SO was going to be a stranger you sought that out. (True story)

My mom went to see him a long time ago, she tried to get me to go with her and then tried to tell me what he said about me. I told her nope, don't wanna know, I'm doing just fine!

Old 09-18-2014, 09:58 PM

1 posts, read 2,001 times
OK, I really am a first time poster and I found this site because I heard a rumor that Chin just died. Anybody know if this is true? Apparently, this rumor goes around occasionally. Well, he told me I would meet my husband who is born in 67 and whose name starts with P. I am now married to a guy named Peter who was born in 1967. Do what you will with that information. He gets dates wrong and isn't always right but he is right a lot. I do readings on myself. I don't read for others because I don't want the responsibility or the Karma. Dates are almost impossible to get right and people are constantly changing their destiny with every little choice they make. Even the big stuff that we came here to do we can screw up if we get waaay off track...and we can! It is about choices people! So, it is really amazing he gets the things right that he does get right. You shouldn't let somebody else tell you what to do with your life anyway. A reading should be seen as information to add to other information and your own inner guidance. Readers are human and destiny is not a straight road but a series of intersections, choose wisely and make your own choices.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:41 PM

3 posts, read 4,546 times
I see him at Lifetime in Sugar Land every so often haha.

Been to him a couple times - last time I went to him he said my heart would be broken this year and it hasn't yet lol.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:48 AM

2,047 posts, read 2,982,728 times
How much he paid you chumps to bring up an old thread every 6 month?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston