Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 09:20 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,797,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dldupuy View Post
Sure the CDC does not know what they are talking about!!! WTFever!
CDC is a good site.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:50 PM

29 posts, read 110,067 times
They used to talk to and about swingers and swingers clubs all the time on the Michael Baisden show. That's a nationally syndicated radio talk show, but it doesn't air in Houston. There are a LOT of swingers all over. They don't expose others to it--you would never know about it if they didn't tell you. And don't think that there aren't ministers and their wives in there, too. I don't swing, but I don't see the point of judging those who do. As long as they're not out raping or killing ppl, it's their business.

TexasUser, go ask the same question on the Dallas forum--they may know of a club or two down here. I know for a fact that there are many swingers up there. Maybe they can help.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,797,747 times
Swinging is fun in a casual relationship.

Old 07-02-2009, 02:39 PM

247 posts, read 737,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Swinging is fun in a casual relationship.
In addition to cellulite and Cheeze Whiz... ear hair, toenail fungus, baloney breath and The movie "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" also come to mind when I see the word swinging.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:03 AM

809 posts, read 3,568,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy/Artist/Lawyer View Post
When I hear the word swinger, I picture paunchy, balding, middle aged men, women with saddle bags and excessive derriere cellulite, Donna Summer playing in the background, lots of polyester, a mirrored disco ball, a plate of assorted crackers and a can of cheese whiz.
OMG, that is hilarious! Texas User - did you have any luck? Did you find a Mrs. Texas User yet?

Old 02-25-2012, 03:17 PM

1 posts, read 2,034 times
I registered when I stumbled across this simple question someone asked and was brutally persecuted. I have never seen the hoard of the prude rally so quickly. The question was a simple one that in no way effected anyone that insulted the person posing the question. If, in the opinion of those chastising swinging is so "gross," why take the time to click on it in the first place?" I have seen ao many hypocrites beat someone's head in with their "good book" in order to save someone. Correct me if it seems ike like in the process of saving a person there is money exchanging hands. In my opinion "THAT" is an atrocity.
I am a swinger as is my loving wife of 10 years. I can anwer the question Texas User has very easily. In doing so it would most likely give those on a radical right a new target, or "cause" if you will. I do not want a club owner or the owner or themselves to be in the CORSAIRS as a result. People I beg of you to evolve. Accept that people can be different. The definition is not a synonym for the word wrong.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,988,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea4all View Post
I registered when I stumbled across this simple question someone asked and was brutally persecuted. I have never seen the hoard of the prude rally so quickly. The question was a simple one that in no way effected anyone that insulted the person posing the question. If, in the opinion of those chastising swinging is so "gross," why take the time to click on it in the first place?" I have seen ao many hypocrites beat someone's head in with their "good book" in order to save someone. Correct me if it seems ike like in the process of saving a person there is money exchanging hands. In my opinion "THAT" is an atrocity.
I am a swinger as is my loving wife of 10 years. I can anwer the question Texas User has very easily. In doing so it would most likely give those on a radical right a new target, or "cause" if you will. I do not want a club owner or the owner or themselves to be in the CORSAIRS as a result. People I beg of you to evolve. Accept that people can be different. The definition is not a synonym for the word wrong.

I think TexasUser use to be a troll back in the day. Not the "Not a member"

he/she would post random topics like this. I'm quite sure he/she is back on the board. There's a few candidates that could be them.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 PM

2,277 posts, read 3,958,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
I think TexasUser use to be a troll back in the day. Not the "Not a member"

he/she would post random topics like this. I'm quite sure he/she is back on the board. There's a few candidates that could be them.
Like txtea4all?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:50 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,988,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_In_Translation View Post
Like txtea4all?
LOL, no a few more established ones. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Old 07-28-2014, 07:29 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,202 times
LOTS of swingers in the suburbs Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Sugar Land, The Woodlands...I don't know why but A LOT of swingers congregate there....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston