Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-08-2010, 01:21 PM
 
1 posts, read 5,689 times
Reputation: 12

Advertisements

The murder took place last week, was a mother, child and boyfriend. Boyfriend was originally from Arizona and moved here. Boyfriend rapped the 4 yr old girl and killed the mother who walked in on him, stabbed the girl multiple times attempting to kill her as well and then stabbed him self to fake someone else did. Very sad...I know one of the responding officers on scene....come to find out the boyfriend was a registered sex offender in Arizona... he has been booked on capitol murder charges
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-08-2010, 01:25 PM
 
Location: #
9,598 posts, read 16,479,735 times
Reputation: 6323
Wow, July was last week? How time flies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2010, 07:30 PM
 
Location: Katy,TX.
4,244 posts, read 8,690,931 times
Reputation: 4014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi026 View Post
The murder took place last week, was a mother, child and boyfriend. Boyfriend was originally from Arizona and moved here. Boyfriend rapped the 4 yr old girl and killed the mother who walked in on him, stabbed the girl multiple times attempting to kill her as well and then stabbed him self to fake someone else did. Very sad...I know one of the responding officers on scene....come to find out the boyfriend was a registered sex offender in Arizona... he has been booked on capitol murder charges
So sad, I thought I herd something like that on the news recently.....WHY CAN'T I EVER BE FIRST ON THE SCENE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2010, 07:46 PM
 
Location: Inner Loop
789 posts, read 1,517,613 times
Reputation: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
So sad, I thought I herd something like that on the news recently.....WHY CAN'T I EVER BE FIRST ON THE SCENE
Are you kidding me? I'm not going to say what I thought, haha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2010, 08:24 PM
 
Location: Katy,TX.
4,244 posts, read 8,690,931 times
Reputation: 4014
The light is a shield from heaven protecting her from this devil

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2010, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Inner Loop
789 posts, read 1,517,613 times
Reputation: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
The light is a shield from heaven protecting her from this devil

Lol, what? Please explain yourself. Oh wait I get it. You wish you could tell the future. That way you could show up at the scene, know what the guy did, and then take care of him.


Also, calm down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2010, 08:44 PM
 
Location: Katy,TX.
4,244 posts, read 8,690,931 times
Reputation: 4014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpar View Post
Lol, what? Please explain yourself. Oh wait I get it. You wish you could tell the future. That way you could show up at the scene, know what the guy did, and then take care of him.


Also, calm down.
I'm sorry but I just don't see the humor in this....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2010, 09:00 PM
 
Location: Inner Loop
789 posts, read 1,517,613 times
Reputation: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
I'm sorry but I just don't see the humor in this....
*Sigh* This isn't so hard. Okay, okay answer this very simple question.

Why do you wish you were the first one on the scene?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2010, 05:02 PM
 
1 posts, read 4,970 times
Reputation: 11
hey which episode was it about the murder on west rd my dude was on that one
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2010, 05:08 PM
 
Location: Pearland, TX
3,333 posts, read 9,120,893 times
Reputation: 2338
Quote:
Originally Posted by abn34 View Post
a acreshome there were in gateway inwood forest village seen them 2day 2 investagator in 2 impala dang i cant beleive it
HUH?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top