Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 12:17 AM

270 posts, read 478,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
If you judge a city by club pix, you get what you deserve. Houston has many articulate educated women to meet, but they dont hang their hopes in clubs. .......Just like the intelligent articulate women of other races here.
Well said.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:23 AM

12,735 posts, read 21,779,367 times
I was kidding with jluke for the most part, but yeah, I can't judge a book by its cover. Who knows? Some of those women could have come from Louisiana. JK.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:40 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,623,797 times
Southernboy205 what club web-site did you go to?

I can assure you if you go on indmix.com which pretty much covers the Houston club scene you'll see a ton and I do mean a ton of beautiful sistas in those clubs. Indmix.com actually is one of the most popular club web-sites when it comes to black clubs. I'm not stating that as an opinion but it gets alot of traffic from ppl in and out of Houston.

And let me tell ppl this I don't even go to the clubs like that but I always run into fine females whenever I go out. I can tell you some places to run into some fine sistas or if women looking for some males.

1. Galleria(you'll pretty much find any and everybody at the Galleria)

2. The Galleria area(go to any food spot or shopping area outside the mall you're bound to run into something pretty)

3.3rd Ward (alot of ppl think of lower income but 3rd ward has a thriving black community that's a mixture of "hood", history, hip, sophisticated, vibrant. Just think of Monstrose without the homosexual population n hipster. Def. the best black area in the city and one of the most unique areas in the city.

4. Wal-Mart,H-E-B,Whole food Markets

Old 07-10-2011, 12:44 AM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
3rd Ward has very high crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post

I can assure you if you go on indmix.com which pretty much covers the Houston club scene you'll see a ton and I do mean a ton of beautiful sistas in those clubs. Indmix.com actually is one of the most popular club web-sites when it comes to black clubs. I'm not stating that as an opinion but it gets alot of traffic from ppl in and out of Houston.

And let me tell ppl this I don't even go to the clubs like that but I always run into fine females whenever I go out. I can tell you some places to run into some fine sistas or if women looking for some males.

2. The Galleria area(go to any food spot or shopping area outside the mall you're bound to run into something pretty)

3.3rd Ward (alot of ppl think of lower income but 3rd ward has a thriving black community that's a mixture of "hood", history, hip, sophisticated, vibrant. Just think of Monstrose without the homosexual population n hipster. Def. the best black area in the city and one of the most unique areas in the city.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
When have you ever been to 3rd Ward honestly?

I mean it has its share of problems but it's streets w/ clubs,lounges, restaurants, shops where people hang out and walk the streets with any fear of getting killed or robbed. I'm in and out of 3rd Ward every week and if I could I would move to 3rd ward in a heartbeat. It's people outside of 3rd ward that misjudge the area and throw stereotypes at this area.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:

I figure that many beautiful sistas are at the malls like they are here in Alabama.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times
Quote:

Yes, and don't forget 3rd Ward is home to TSU and UH. Lots of educated beautiful black women!

Quote:
Not really. 3rd is pretty safe imo.

Quote:

I mean it has its share of problems but it's streets w/ clubs,lounges, restaurants, shops where people hang out and walk the streets with any fear of getting killed or robbed. I'm in and out of 3rd Ward every week and if I could I would move to 3rd ward in a heartbeat. It's people outside of 3rd ward that misjudge the area and throw stereotypes at this area.
Exactly. I plan on moving off campus this year and if I could; I'd get me a place right here in 3rd ward. Love this area! I'm still trying to look for some places nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
I figure that many beautiful sistas are at the malls like they are here in Alabama.
You better listen to Redlionjr; he speaking the truth. Also the strip clubs are good for eye candy as well.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:07 PM

You have some pictures of Houston's black beauty?

Old 07-10-2011, 01:08 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Quote:

I have been there around TSU area.

Old 07-10-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
I have been there around TSU area.
You're still alive so must not have been to high on crime huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston