Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 05:29 PM

739 posts, read 2,262,317 times

Advertisements

Thats why I own 2 guns. If someone breaks in my saying is "if your not blasting your not lasting" I want them on the ground not moving and not breathing. its better to shoot first then ask questions. Actually thats my grandfathers saying. They had a lot of convicts back in the great depression trying to break into the 2 houses and barns. He said "if you aint blasting you aint lasting".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
Yes they are legal here. You do not need a permit to have or carry one.

Those stun guns don't work as good as you think they don't knock you out they just hurt. I know a lady police officer i shocked myself with her taser to prove that it just hurt a lot its about like getting shocked by a car coil.

Old 12-26-2009, 06:59 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,199,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad.roper View Post
Thats why I own 2 guns. If someone breaks in my saying is "if your not blasting your not lasting" I want them on the ground not moving and not breathing. its better to shoot first then ask questions. Actually thats my grandfathers saying. They had a lot of convicts back in the great depression trying to break into the 2 houses and barns. He said "if you aint blasting you aint lasting".
What if you just hit them in the head with a coconut? That would solve two problems at once.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:14 AM

Better than that I got a better idea. Just grab their neck and pants. Lift them over your head like the snatch or just clean the robber. Then jerk him over your head and slam him down into cement.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:16 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,676,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad.roper View Post
Better than that I got a better idea. Just grab their neck and pants. Lift them over your head like the snatch or just clean the robber. Then jerk him over your head and slam him down into cement.
But how will that get the coconut open?

Old 12-27-2009, 02:26 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,199,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
But how will that get the coconut open?
Those HEB coconuts are tough, but I think if you slam them on the concrete hard enough, it might open.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:26 AM

3 posts, read 4,756 times
I have ali those also Ymmud. I have a medium sized one I keep in my pocket even when I am at home. It is black and red and have a flashlight and a red flashing emergency light and a alarm with a disabling pin and gives off 2.7 million volts and it is rechargable. I paid $60.00 for it. I love it. I also have the spyphone that will call your cell phone if someone come in your home when you are not there. It will record what is going on. It is $75.00. It is so easy and reasonable to get homr protection why they skip on it is beyond me. I knew the story did'nt gel with me they happen to come thru a unlocked door. Who left it open for them.They had no guns just bats. How did they know the people in the inside was not going to have a gun. They just beat and killed mom. I bet something going on with stepdad and daughter. It all sound fishy to me.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:33 AM

1,211 posts, read 3,557,794 times
2.7 million volts......, and fits in your pocket, eh?

Old 01-02-2010, 07:49 AM

1,329 posts, read 3,544,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamityjane View Post
I also have the spyphone that will call your cell phone if someone come in your home when you are not there. It will record what is going on. It is $75.00.
Do you mean you have your home security system set up to call your cell phone, and the cost per month for third party monitoring is $75 per month?

Old 01-03-2010, 05:34 AM

3 posts, read 4,756 times
"Do you mean you have your home security system set up to call your cell phone and the cost per month is third paryty monitering is $75.00." Zang fei, There are no monitering fees at all. It is a real working white trimline telephone. It has a motion sensor and a amplified microphone. I just enter any phone number I want the unit to call and I turn the motion sensor switch on. If motion is detected the phone will dial the number I entered before I left the house. It is usually my cell but I can enter any phone number. I will be able to listen in via amplified microphone. No installation and no monitering fees and no false alarms. I gave 4 for christmas gifts last week. I was reading from the insert to give that description and I see that it is actually $75.95 and the stun gun is $59.95. I bought them both together and all I paid was $135.90 because the shipping was free for orders over $100.00

Last edited by kalamityjane; 01-03-2010 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: I want to seperate Zang fei's message to me from my message. it is all bungled up togther
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston