Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 10:53 AM

1 posts, read 711 times

Advertisements

hi we are just getting moved to Aberdeen in a month and have been in Houston for a year and we ended up buying a Condo in Town Square as it would have been too expensive to rent a furnished place ..There are some out there but not many houses we have decided to lease our condo fully furnished when we leave because there is not a lot around ..This would not really suit your family as it is a 2 bedroom Condo ..Here is a email of a great Lady who became our friend when we were looking Sharon UZICK Gary greene Realtors ...sharon.uzick@garygreene.com ...she also found a fully furnished house in Sugarland area for friends of mine who were posted here ..She will also give you the heads up on the best place to rent for the best schools around here Hope this helps regards Terina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 02:55 PM
TGM

100 posts, read 592,745 times
If you have not discovered it yet, use Houston Real estate, Houston homes, Houston Realtors: HAR.com to find a house - they let you search for rentals. Also try the houston.craigslist.org website just using Sugarland in the search form. My aunt lived there for years and loved it.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:26 PM

2,086 posts, read 4,129,291 times
Three years too late.

Gee, I so DO miss Grunn.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:29 PM
TGM

100 posts, read 592,745 times
Haha, It was at the top of the thread and the last comment was fresh - ohh well, even us experienced forum people get zapped every once in awhile by the zombie thread.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM

632 posts, read 1,179,747 times
First of all, welcome to Sugar Land (I live here and its wonderful). Have you considered living in an apartment until you find more suitable homes? As far as rental, I'm not sure if Old Orchard has any but its worth checking out. Old Orchard is located on F.M. 1464 and is considered part of Richmond but is a few feet from "Sugar Land" (zoning issue).

As far as public schools go, this is a heated topic so I highly encourage you to visit the schools in the area and get a "feel" for what its like, talk to the parents, and also look at the reports and various postings on the schools.

The way it works in Sugar Land is, where you live determines what school they go to (unless its a private school).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston