Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2011, 09:43 AM

283 posts, read 407,232 times

Advertisements

I need a three bedroom house, i need something that is in the madison city school district. I need near liberty school.I want something that is not over 800.00 a month. We need to move and are begging for something. We are not asking for something beautiful,We can make it nice and fix it up ourselves. We have decided not to buy at this time. We want to rent a house or rent to own. I am despite to get out of hunters chase. We moved here not knowing this was a bad neighborhood. Don't get me wrong there are some really nice families that live here, there are plenty of hard working folks that do right by all. My husband and I make a decent living, but times are changing and we are doing better money wise. We just want to raise our children in a safer, cleaner, healthier place to live.
Hunters Chase has Drug Dealers, Kids that hang out all hours of the night, fight and pick on the good kids around here. There are just too many ghetto folks out here now. The management is horrible. They don't care how it looks, or how it is perceived in the community. It is a not keep well and the so called repairman takes all day if not all week to getting around to fix something. They seem to just let anyone move in here now. The kids are wild and they have no way of controlling them. I would not recommend anyone too live here. It has really gone to the dogs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 04:23 PM

1,977 posts, read 4,194,740 times
Valley MLS

There are 4 rentals (single family homes/condos/duplexes) in all of Madison city for under $900...only 2 of those are under $800/month.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:01 AM

889 posts, read 2,391,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC2coolmom View Post
Hunters Chase has Drug Dealers, Kids that hang out all hours of the night, fight and pick on the good kids around here. There are just too many ghetto folks out here now. The management is horrible. They don't care how it looks, or how it is perceived in the community. It is a not keep well and the so called repairman takes all day if not all week to getting around to fix something. They seem to just let anyone move in here now. The kids are wild and they have no way of controlling them. I would not recommend anyone too live here. It has really gone to the dogs.
I thought Madison was Shangri-La! Say it ain't so.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deesonic View Post
I thought Madison was Shangri-La! Say it ain't so.
We most all of Madison is wonderful, but no matter what city you live in there are bad area's. In the middle of wall- Triana area is the apartment central area. there are many wonderful people living in these area's too but you have bad seed's everywhere and the owners of the places around here just don't seem to care about what the places look like and what kind of people they are bringing in. I would not trade Madison for any other city in the state or for that matter the combined south.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:44 PM

889 posts, read 2,391,801 times
And sometimes we cast stones all about and take a minute to look in the mirror and find our own mirror is cracked...just saying...

Old 08-24-2011, 09:52 PM

268 posts, read 632,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC2coolmom View Post
... no matter what city you live in there are bad areas ...
And guess what, you lived in a bad area of Huntsville!

Old 08-27-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwallace View Post
and guess what, you lived in a bad area of huntsville!
no i lived in decent area of huntsville, but there is too much traffic and too much going on and i just don't like bigger spots , i like the slower pace and things are close that i need and folks are great here, not saying that there not in huntsville, but i just don't like it really. Madison is just my size but it is growing so fast in such a small area, there pushing to much to grow , they need to slow down and don' tmake it too the point folks want to move to smaller spots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area