Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 11:26 AM

2 posts, read 2,954 times

Advertisements

If you keep looking you'll see specials sometimes for $49 (instead of the $99). You can also use the service when you travel is they're already in that city - like going to Disneyworld (there's actually a $10 off first order promo code of DISNEYWORLD ). You can also send groceries to someone else - like a son in college or an elderly parent (as long as SHIPT is in their area) or use a link (http://mbsy.co/shipt/Gaiser3 ). Again, you can look for the $49 if they run it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2016, 05:44 PM

1,618 posts, read 4,788,834 times
Lynner, thank you for sharing your experience. Can you tell us what you typically expect/receive in terms of a tip as a delivery person? Or does the item markup include gratuity?

Old 02-07-2016, 06:55 AM

2 posts, read 2,713 times
Default Shipt grocery delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
Is this service only in Alabama, because I'm interested in this type service but live in Florida. In fact I live right by the Publix headquarters here in Lakeland. I called Publix about delivery months ago and was told they don't do it. It is quite common in much of the USA with various grocery chains. I'm not surprised that Publix does not do it, they still use cutout coupons. That tells you something right there. I honestly don't like Publix but they are about it for shopping in much of Florida. It's a shame there isn't a grocery delivery service here, with all the retirees that live here.

Is the Shipt service just in your area or is it nationwide?
Shipt is available all over Florida! If you go to the Shipt website you can enter your zip code and bid out if Shipt serves your exact area!

Old 02-07-2016, 07:59 AM

9,530 posts, read 16,512,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynner121 View Post
Shipt is available all over Florida! If you go to the Shipt website you can enter your zip code and bid out if Shipt serves your exact area!
THanks. It doesn't ship to where I live in Fla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area