Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 09:00 AM

63 posts, read 158,937 times

Advertisements

If you have been to other places like Bridgestreet, you might appreciate what they have tried to accomplish. Parking and walking right into the store takes away the ability to let you children raom about an play throughout the complex.

I agree, we need a few more nice places. My wife likes Banana Republic, JCrew and a few others. I think an Eddie Bauer store would do very well there. Also, a toy store would do well with so many kids. Not something to compete with the big guys, but small town.

I'm don't like handing out food from any place, but there are some really nice places to eat there. My favorite has to be Conner's followed by Cantina Laredo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2010, 06:00 AM

12,735 posts, read 21,777,154 times
Any word on Juicy Couture?

Old 03-04-2010, 07:03 PM

6 posts, read 12,153 times
Not sure how long it closed but we were walking through Bridge Street during lunch today and noticed Richard Cable (inbetween Sunglass Hut and Brighton Collectibles) has closed. I think they used to be near the Apple store but moved to a smaller place. Not a lot of traffic during lunch hours in Bridge Street. We settled on Dolce for lunch and had a great meal.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,777,154 times
So its closed!?! Juicy Couture!

Old 03-05-2010, 07:11 AM

430 posts, read 1,059,383 times
Is Le Gourmet Chef where Richard cable used to be?

Isn't Juicy Couture already in bridgestreet? I may have forgotten what was mentioned earlier in this forum becuase I didn't go back and read it all. But according to the Bridgestreet store map on their website, Juicy Couture is in it. I also haven't been to Bridgestreet in about 2 months so my memory is not fresh.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:46 AM

6 posts, read 12,153 times
Sorry for any confusion my earlier post may have caused... when I said "it" I ment "Richard Cable". I believe that Juicy Couture is still open but I've never shopped there (too expensive). Yes, I believe that Le Gourmet Chef is where Richard Cable was previously.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:38 PM

32 posts, read 80,319 times
Actually, the Richard Cable store is a little bit misleading. The original "Home Interior" store did close, but they then opened up a smaller "Gift and Home" shop in Bridge Street (which I haven't been in). The store that was in Bridge Street is now located in Five Points.

The only reason I know this is b/c my wife and I had been looking at some furniture in there...we tracked them down after all the changes:-)

Old 03-07-2010, 08:31 AM

12 posts, read 35,672 times
I went to lunch with two friends last week at Dulche (only place that wasn't swamped) and it was awful!! Lettuce was old looking, my friend's cup of soup was more like a HALF cup of soup, and the place was completely dead. Can't say that my food was bad but it was just not great...I looked at my check and scratched my head. A $25 lunch (no drinks) and THAT was what I got????? It was a little disappointing. I doubt it will be open much longer. I'd like to see DEMOS (on Tn) go in there.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:24 PM

8 posts, read 14,655 times
Lisa,

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your dining experience to DOLCE.

Please email me at samrubin@dolcegroup.com and I will make it up to you.

Regards,
Sam Rubin
General Manager of Dolce

Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM

256 posts, read 605,503 times
Pink Pelican closed/is closing at Bridge Street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area