Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 10:30 PM

1,645 posts, read 4,584,860 times

Advertisements

Me? We like Wonder Bread... stays good in the pantry for about a year... cheap and easy food. No time for baking in our family
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 11:07 PM

692 posts, read 1,502,488 times
LOL, if you ever DO want to make it, fine grain flour and milk as base ingredients

Old 10-22-2009, 11:09 PM

Make it? why? I can buy it on sale at Walmart for less than the ingredients and then I get the preservatives too.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:13 PM

But of course, better value- free preservatives

If you eat enough of it you might last forever too. Throw in a few Twinkies and I am sure you will outlast the rest of us

Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 PM

You'd be amazed how I plan to live longer....

Old 10-23-2009, 06:27 AM

6 posts, read 11,418 times
Default wheat montana order

yes please, contact me at edna.freefall@gmail.com - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie2 View Post
I figured I would ask the question to see if anyonewas interested.

I will be placing an order with wheat montana in November and wondered if anyone would like to order also. The flour is awesome and when stored in plastic buckets will keep for 3 years. I tend to order every 6 months or so.

In TX I hooked many of my neighbors as well as many families at our school-once you have quality fresh flour you never go back. It is like a drug

You save quite a bit on shipping when combining orders. We got to the point of getting a full truck in TX!!! So as many or as few that want can order together.

The flour averages 50¢/lb and how I did things in the past were to divide the shipping costs per pound and everyone paid that part and everyone gets a copy of the receipt and shipping notifications. Typical delivery takes 1-2 weeks depending on the size of the order. They also sell multiple types of rice, many types of beans, and some specialty items/mixes. Flour is available in small and large quantities, don't hesitate to order just a small amount.

I live in Hampton Cove and Chris works on the arsenal and I would be happy to meet anyone halfway or send Chris to work with flour-i just haven't told him yet

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Happy baking!!

Old 10-23-2009, 03:08 PM

Okay, for everyone interested in ordering, it looks like Monday or Tuesday of next week will be the day.

This is the process that worked in the past....
I will compile and place the order
I will send the email conformation to everyone who placed an order along with their part of the bill.
You can send a check or stop by, whatever is most convenient
When delivery confirmation is received, I will email it, it will include the tracking number and approximate arrival date(I have learned they can be a bit fluid with that much weight)
We can arrange pick up/meet up/delivery at that time.
When the order arrives I will sort it and make final arrangements for delivery.

My direct email is
tammieflick at aol.com

Please be sure to put wheat montana or something similar in the subject.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:04 AM

I have finally placed the order(I didn't forget, just kept forgetting when I had time and remembered when I didn't), but after today, I am not in the right frame of mind to sort it out.

I will send all of you that ordered your total and you can just pay me when it comes in, this order was smallish. They said 2-5 business days, but I never believe them I would say Friday at the earliest. I will keep everyone posted via email.

As some have requested, I will post when I order in the spring.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:21 AM

8,742 posts, read 12,952,246 times
Thanks for doing all the work, Tammie

Old 11-10-2009, 12:49 AM

3 posts, read 4,533 times
Just realized I was in the wrong city.... My bad.

Last edited by smartin013; 11-10-2009 at 12:57 AM.. Reason: wrong city
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area