Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 11:07 AM

692 posts, read 1,502,488 times

Advertisements

I told you they lie

The order has just changed status to "processing" so I would say the end of this week or early next for delivery.

Just wanted to give everyone the update.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 08:54 AM

The flour has come in, for next time, if we can get 5000 lbs, we get wholesale prices and total shipping charges of 580(260/pallet plus 60 residential fee which is just over 10c per lb). So if anyone knows of anyone that would like to order, I am more than willing to continue to facilitate, or if someone else wants to, that is fine with me too, I don't mind either way.

This time we had 300lbs and we would have had 400 lbs, but I cut back my order to avoid futher shipping charges....that was 4 of us, so if we can get another 20 people or so, we will be good with the wholesale order. I will get a wholesale price list before the next order(probably March or April I would guess).

Old 12-01-2009, 07:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,080 times
Tammie, We are possibly moving to the Huntsville/Madison area in early 2010 and would love to get in on some group buys. We are part of a Montana Wheat co-op now and are very happy to know we can continue to get their flour if we do move to your area. -Sonja

Old 12-01-2009, 12:25 PM

6 posts, read 11,418 times
We got 50lbs via Tammie and I can say that our bread has never tasted better! It is really good

Old 12-02-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdake View Post
Tammie, We are possibly moving to the Huntsville/Madison area in early 2010 and would love to get in on some group buys. We are part of a Montana Wheat co-op now and are very happy to know we can continue to get their flour if we do move to your area. -Sonja

We would love to have you join our group!! I also was part of a co-op in Houston, however I couldn't find one here, so I decided I would start one!!! I was really getting tired of store bought flour...and so was my family.

This was our first order so it was small, however, I am hoping that our group will grow!!

Feel free to email me at tammieflick at aol.com

Old 01-31-2011, 07:15 PM

1 posts, read 837 times
I know you wrote this awhile ago, but if you are still looking for people to join in in ordering from wheat montana, I would be interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie2 View Post
I figured I would ask the question to see if anyone was interested.

I will be placing an order with wheat montana in November and wondered if anyone would like to order also. The flour is awesome and when stored in plastic buckets will keep for 3 years. I tend to order every 6 months or so.

In TX I hooked many of my neighbors as well as many families at our school-once you have quality fresh flour you never go back. It is like a drug

You save quite a bit on shipping when combining orders. We got to the point of getting a full truck in TX!!! So as many or as few that want can order together.

The flour averages 50¢/lb and how I did things in the past were to divide the shipping costs per pound and everyone paid that part and everyone gets a copy of the receipt and shipping notifications. Typical delivery takes 1-2 weeks depending on the size of the order. They also sell multiple types of rice, many types of beans, and some specialty items/mixes. Flour is available in small and large quantities, don't hesitate to order just a small amount.

I live in Hampton Cove and Chris works on the arsenal and I would be happy to meet anyone halfway or send Chris to work with flour-i just haven't told him yet

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Happy baking!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area