Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:56 AM

599 posts, read 5,730,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
... and didn't Cleosmom and Joox meet? Norcalmom, Joox is our new Idaho Falls member from Sweden. So I think we may be kind of ready for a 2011 CDF Idaho party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalmom101 View Post
Hey cleosmom and I gotta hook up with Joox, Joox, hit us up! I'm from Berkeley SF, Cleosmom, whaddya say?

Hi guys!
Thanks CFF for making me aware of this thread.

I'm celebrating my 2.5+ months in Idaho Falls. I think that a (or why not more than one?) CDF get-together is just what I need to properly celebrate.

Cleosmom: I'm counting on you to organize breakfast/lunch/whatever with norcalmom, you, and I. With the regards of how successful (not) we have been to be in town at the same time lately it might be a harder task than it first appears.

Quote:
Joox, you might be interested in an eclectic group of people called "Drinking Liberally." I'm not up for politics, but a liberal drink every now and then can't hurt. Let me know if you want me to figure out where this diverse group is currently gathering.
I have heard of the group, but I have never joined in. I wouldn't join for the politics, but as you said a drink once in a while can't hurt. Please, let me know if you find out where they meet. Maybe you and I can have our own "liberal wine politics" discussion.

Quote:
Welcome to Idaho!!!
Thank you. Congratulations on your two years in Idaho!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 06:59 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,269,946 times
Counting on me eh? Well then I suggest you both check your emails
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls