U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 07:36 AM

8,440 posts, read 11,975,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by breer23 View Post
Is Kneaders similar to Panera/St. Louis Bread Co.?
Hey breer23,

Great to see your post. I've been thinking about you both b/c of the nuclear situation in Japan and your Ph.D time should be wrapping up soon. Please tell your DW hello for me.

I don't know what Panera/St. Louis Bread Co is. Kneaders is based out of Utah County, Utah (where BYU is). I'd never heard of it until a colleague kept talking about their turkey sandwiches etc. forever. Then one day I got to visit one and I loved their gift baskets and lots on the menu. They could cater INL events and stay busy.

Kneader's is on my mind as I recently received a gift certificate to any store from someone. While looking at the website (www.kneaders.com) - each store has a specific website for their store- but that's the general Kneader's site - I noticed the opportunities for expansion. Idaho Falls was on the list. I also noticed how many people had requested it.

Check it out and make sure to open the extra pages. I didn't know they catered until after I was looking at things when I got my gift certificate. Kneaders would be a WONDERFUL fit for University Blvd and the INL College crowd. A litle more expensive, but everything is homemade and very fresh. seems to have something for everyone.

MSR
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2011, 07:47 PM

3,970 posts, read 12,499,477 times
Happened to drive by the old Izzie's today and the "Buffalo Wild Wings" logos are up and ready to go. Opening should be soon. Happy's new 17th location should also be coming on line, and there are still strong rumors about Chick Fil A, and Carls, Jr. Yeah, a lot of fast food, but some good economic news overall.

Last edited by pw72; 03-30-2011 at 07:56 PM..

Old 04-03-2011, 07:41 AM

4,771 posts, read 16,607,657 times
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but we're also getting a Panda Kitchen. It will be in the strip mall across from the Edward's on Hitt Road. There is also a Kiwi Loco there, self serve frozen yogurt.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but we're also getting a Panda Kitchen. It will be in the strip mall across from the Edward's on Hitt Road. There is also a Kiwi Loco there, self serve frozen yogurt.
Yes, it has actually been open for a couple of months. Their sign just went up. I ordered takeout from there a couple of weeks ago. Not bad, but they need to broaden their menu, IMO.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:25 PM

The new Happy Express is now open on 17th. Dropped by today and asked for a take-out menu. They didn't have one. Hmm. They instead directed me to their website, which didn't have a menu either. Not a great start.

Old 04-19-2011, 10:21 PM

Taco John's on 17th is now closed. Hmm. Not sure about this one, as I thought this franchise was doing well. However, 17th at that location is getting to be harder and harder to get in and out of. Wonder what was the real reason for closing...(Fiesta Ole right next door)

Also called Happy Express for takeout and they reacted like I was calling from a foreign country. They seem to have a ways to go, IMO.

Still hoping for Chick-Fil-A, we shall see.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:45 AM

1 posts, read 2,428 times
CFA Rocks! and all of us BYU-I students are just dying to hear if this rumor is true!! There are a lot of people here from the south and we love it! PLEASE open!!!

Old 05-16-2011, 11:01 AM

1 posts, read 2,400 times
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chick-fil-a and had heard they were bringing one to idaho falls anybody know for sure I heard it would be open this summer? I am from Memphis and ate it all the time if they bring one to if I would probably make 3 trips a week to just go eat there considering I live in Rexburg now. I think it would do really well here we have so many burger places and no places that have good white meat chicken and that processed crap doesnt count!!! Love to see one in idaho falls!!!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:16 PM

42 posts, read 96,793 times
Hopefully CFA will open its doors Oct 13th! Hopefully a construction crew will be heading into town in June to get started working on the old Fazoli's. Not sure yet if they will tear it down or just remodel. FYI, the first 100 customers will receive free CFA for a year!

Old 05-20-2011, 11:22 PM

4,771 posts, read 16,607,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedizzy24 View Post
Hopefully CFA will open its doors Oct 13th! Hopefully a construction crew will be heading into town in June to get started working on the old Fazoli's. Not sure yet if they will tear it down or just remodel. FYI, the first 100 customers will receive free CFA for a year!
Glad to hear some news, we've been waiting I drive by often and have been on th e lookout for some activity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls