Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 11:00 PM

5,324 posts, read 18,263,520 times

Advertisements

The following was sent to me via email at work. I do have contact information if anyone is wanting to be a vendor. Sage, if this is out line since I did c/c/p let me know and I will understand

Quote:
Hello everyone....we have big news!! It is official, the Grand Opening of "The Farmer's Market at Ammon Towne Square " will be May 16!! The ball is really rolling and we are super excited about it!

When: May 16-Oct 31 on Saturday's 10-2

Our Location: The Lot east of the new Ace Hardware on Ammon and 17th

Wanted: Vendors/Gardener's/Crafters/Musicians....selling goods at our market is easy to do and very inexpensive, just use the contact info below to ask me all your questions. Do you know of a band that needs an audience? We want live music playing every Saturday, have them contact us...

If you love fresh produce onions, potatoes, cherries, asparagus, need powdered milk, love handmade toffee, handmade pottery, cotton candy, and more you will find them at Ammon's new Farmer's Market!

Watch for our sign going up soon, it will look like a big red barn!!!

I would love this email to reach everyone in Idaho Falls and Ammon and beyond, please don't hesitate to help us spread the word and thanks for your support can't wait to see you at the Market!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 04:38 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,432,982 times
Talking Good for East Side Residents of Ammon/Idaho Falls/Iona

This is great for the area. Now, two Farmer's Markets in totally different type settings. One will be closer to many residential areas in Ammon and Idaho Falls on the east side. The other, by the river in downtown Idaho Falls.

Thanks, Cleosmom, for letting us know about this. Breer23 and others may be very interested as well as others in the area.

Logistically, the downtown Idaho Falls Farmer's market would be easier to access for those traveling on I-15 etc. Still, a great addition to what the area offers and continues to expand.

MSR

Old 05-08-2009, 08:29 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,520,772 times
Seems like it would be better to hold it in the afternoon hours so folks could hit both....

Old 05-10-2009, 02:51 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,432,982 times
Question Hmmm, Will Vendors Be at Both? Or Will Different Vendors Participate at the Different Locations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalmom101 View Post
Seems like it would be better to hold it in the afternoon hours so folks could hit both....
NCM,

That is an interesting idea. I suppose some would depend on whether vendors would want to be at both Farmer's Market, whether they have ample inventory for more than one, or whether they would rather just focus on one Farmer's Market in Bonneville County.

While I don't know for sure, I suspect the demographics of the two Farmer's Markets will be different. Besides, I can't remember for sure, but I think the vendors at the Idaho Falls Farmer's Market have to pay a fee for setting up their booths. I don't know what the Ammon area plans to do about fees for vendors.

For me, I couldn't take TWO Farmer's Markets in one day. But, that is just me and wanting to do other things with a little spare time on a Saturday.

Has the list of vendors for the Ammon/Idaho Falls/Iona area Farmer's Market been announced yet? Maybe someone will observe next Sat. per chance they go to both and let us know here.

I'm just glad more people will have the opportunity to participate and perhaps obtain fresh foods and other products being sold which they can't get at the Idaho Falls location. I've been told certain items sell out very quickly.

Whether you go to one or two, enjoy your time at the Farmer's Market (s)!

MSR

Old 05-10-2009, 06:54 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,263,520 times
I've not seen a vendor's list yet, but I think since I'm off that day I will drop by and see how the maiden voyage takes off.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:04 AM

634 posts, read 2,347,663 times
We went to the downtown IF market yesterday and spent WAY too much...but it was worth it. Only wish that there was more produce available, but it's early in the season. Really looking forward to going to the Ammon market next weekend!

Old 05-10-2009, 05:16 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,520,772 times
We're planning a huge vege garden and I'm thinking my money hungry kids can roadside the extra....

Old 05-10-2009, 10:11 PM

1 posts, read 6,001 times
I saw your post today and wondered if you could give me the contact information for the Ammon farmer's market. My husband was interested in setting up a booth to sell chips and salsa and chopped fruit. If you don't mind, could you email the address at : sweetladygirl_1999@yahoo.com? Thank you so much.
Kendra Calderon PS There is an _ after sweetladygirl.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:04 AM

1 posts, read 5,943 times
could I get you to send me info. for the farmers market too. My email is raisinkids@gmail.com
Thank you.
April

Old 05-15-2009, 03:02 PM

634 posts, read 2,347,663 times
See you all there tomorrow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls