Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 09:55 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw72 View Post
Yes. Agreed Chick fil A is more exciting. And they will open before Carls. However, Carl's probably will offer more traffic longterm, only due to lower prices and a bigger menu variety. But Chick will probably do well here, with quality menu items. What I find most interesting, is that other fast food chains will need to step it up to compete. What is fascinating about this market is that more competition makes everyone better. True competition is the real force that drives quality. Love that.
As someone who has access to all of them, believe me when I tell you that you'll get over that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 10:28 PM

3,969 posts, read 13,665,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
As someone who has access to all of them, believe me when I tell you that you'll get over that.
Perhaps, and I understand your point, but new entrants can't hurt.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 AM

42 posts, read 105,270 times
Default Menu and Chick-fil-A info

I just thought this might help some of those who are not familiar with Chick-fil-A and its menu.

Chick-fil-A: Menu

Also for some background on our company and founder, check out
The Cathy Family

At Chick-fil-A we use all premium white breast chicken for all of our sandwiches, strips and nuggets. Our salads and wraps are made fresh every morning. We hand squeeze lemonade every morning as well. We are also looking forward to providing everyone with a great, fun and friendly dining experience. We are still shooting to open the 8th of December....... I will keep you updated if the date changes.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:22 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,268,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedizzy24 View Post

At Chick-fil-A we use all premium white breast chicken for all of our sandwiches, strips and nuggets. Our salads and wraps are made fresh every morning. We hand squeeze lemonade every morning as well. We are also looking forward to providing everyone with a great, fun and friendly dining experience. We are still shooting to open the 8th of December....... I will keep you updated if the date changes.
Chicken breast in the nuggets too? That's a good thing 'cause I know of another fast food place and well while it's chicken, it's not the part I'd go after

Old 10-28-2011, 01:26 PM

42 posts, read 105,270 times
Cleosmom, yes all of our chicken for any salad, wrap, sandwich, nugget, strip is white meat from the breast.....

Old 10-29-2011, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedizzy24 View Post
Cleosmom, yes all of our chicken for any salad, wrap, sandwich, nugget, strip is white meat from the breast.....
That is most wonderful news

Old 10-29-2011, 08:33 PM

3,969 posts, read 13,665,161 times
I also look forward to making the new CFA a new stop for lunch, and perhaps dinner. I wish you nothing but good luck, but you probably won't need it, a good thing.

I probably will not line-up for your promotion, but it is still a brilliant idea, and will attract media attention, in a market where any media event is considered "news". I will predict great success for your new franchise, as long as customer service is decent. Best of luck ! And, can we expect additional locations in the region? Rexburg, Pocatello,etc.?

Old 11-07-2011, 10:11 AM

432 posts, read 533,944 times
There's no sign up yet, but the Northgate/ Holmes site has a huge hole and crews are busy tearing everything up. Seems to me they are eager to get this one done.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,322 times
Man I have been waiting for this since I moved to Idaho Falls from Los Angeles. I grew up with Carl's Jr. and always went there over McDonalds. Always. Charbroiled burgers beat grilled ones every time. I had Chick Fill A when I lived in Pennsylvania for a bit and while I like what they had, the all ckicken menu is limiting and they were expensive. Major props to them for lots of dipping sauces though. I will be first in line for Carl's though, you can count on that.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:58 AM

Considering the fact that I eat more chicken these days than I do hamburger, I am looking forward to CFA's opening
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls