U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2021, 02:51 PM

4 posts, read 1,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFGuy View Post
New mixed use commercial center planned for across the street from Costco

https://www.mtnwest.com/property/a0E5a00001VjWP7EAN/
Noticed the other day that the flyer on the website was updated and that all the brand names were stripped from the flyer. Also noted some shuffling of locations, looks like some retail and food moved to Lincoln frontage instead of Hitt. I would guess for the sake of negotiating the names were pulled, but it looks like all the corresponding locations appear to be somewhere on the map. So hopefully we’re still getting Raising Canes next year.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2021, 09:20 AM

395 posts, read 426,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerthegreat View Post
Noticed the other day that the flyer on the website was updated and that all the brand names were stripped from the flyer. Also noted some shuffling of locations, looks like some retail and food moved to Lincoln frontage instead of Hitt. I would guess for the sake of negotiating the names were pulled, but it looks like all the corresponding locations appear to be somewhere on the map. So hopefully we’re still getting Raising Canes next year.
The sign that was in the field is now gone...not sure quite what to make of that unless they are getting ready for site prep. Be one to keep an eye on for sure.

Old 06-28-2021, 02:49 PM

3,690 posts, read 2,558,969 times
Quote:
The sign that was in the field is now gone...not sure quite what to make of that unless they are getting ready for site prep. Be one to keep an eye on for sure.
What is the most latest on this? Prepping for what kind of site?

Old 07-17-2021, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerthegreat View Post
They have yet again changed the layout. Huge amounts of townhomes and apartments have been added while the retail has been scaled down.

Developer's have really been seeing and reacting to the needs of the market as of late. I've seen numerous plans for multifamily developments over the last few weeks in quite a few areas of Idaho Falls, almost too numerous to mention in one post.

I may start a new thread for them...not sure if I am quite that much of a go getter at this moment.

Old 07-17-2021, 08:56 PM

4,894 posts, read 16,853,961 times
Quote:
They have yet again changed the layout. Huge amounts of townhomes and apartments have been added while the retail has been scaled down.

Developer's have really been seeing and reacting to the needs of the market as of late. I've seen numerous plans for multifamily developments over the last few weeks in quite a few areas of Idaho Falls, almost too numerous to mention in one post.

I may start a new thread for them...not sure if I am quite that much of a go getter at this moment.
It's about time you came up for air! I noticed some more building going on and was going to mention it, now I can't remember where it was

Old 07-17-2021, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
It's about time you came up for air! I noticed some more building going on and was going to mention it, now I can't remember where it was
Well there's quite a bit...

Where do I start?

Old 07-18-2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Well there's quite a bit...

Where do I start?
How about with the one I can't remember?

Old 07-18-2021, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
How about with the one I can't remember?
Providence point- 49th south

Apartments behind Les Schwab on 17th

Apartments behind Baskin Robbins on 17th

Apartments behind Papa Murphy's on Broadway

Apartments behind Soapys on Broadway

Apartments behind the DI on 17th

Apartments on Lomax near the school

New divisions of Pa k Place, South point, Ironwood on 65th south

Any of those?

Old 07-18-2021, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Providence point- 49th south

Apartments behind Les Schwab on 17th

Apartments behind Baskin Robbins on 17th

Apartments behind Papa Murphy's on Broadway

Apartments behind Soapys on Broadway

Apartments behind the DI on 17th

Apartments on Lomax near the school

New divisions of Pa k Place, South point, Ironwood on 65th south

Any of those?
Holy Hannah, that's quite the list!! The only ones I wasn't aware of are the ones on the west side. But no, I'll be out and about the next few days and see what jars my brain.

Old 07-18-2021, 11:25 PM

26,839 posts, read 18,107,554 times
Developers are busy filling in all the stray lots that were never developed all over town.
There have always been a lot of them. Most were odd sized or odd shaped lots that didn't fit the developer's plans, so they were just bits of wasted ground for the past 50 years or more.

It's good to see home builders creating designs that don't have to fit into cookie-cutter pieces of property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls