U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,945,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw72 View Post
Thanks MSR, download our app from Arrow107.com

Landslide is in our rotation. Gold Dust Woman, while great, doesn't really fit our criteria of "Idaho's Greatest Hits". Too bad. Best to John McVie.

Thanks for all the great comments, and please visit us on the air at 107.1, and Arrow 107.com. We really have a strong confidence that Arrow 107.1 can be the new leader in East Idaho.
pw, I guess Pretty Woman, House of the Rising Son ( or Sun) -reader's preference given the meaning and a few others won't be on the playlist either. Um, I actually understand. GDW is better in concert, IMHO.

So basically you are going to have a great format that ladies at the spa, a couple on a date, businessmen picking up clients from the airport or moms with kids wouldn't have to change the station or explain why they are selecting another station. That's cool and NEEDED. The level of sophistication at a radio station DOES say a lot about the city and local's choices.

It may sound small but one factor those wishing to expand their businesses actually notice details like that. Vocabulary and how on air talent reference colleagues, civic leaders and others can leave a very sour taste in some looking to expand. It's about professionalism and reflecting what workers might have on at their business, if they expand to Idaho Falls and the surrounding area.

The same points basically for established businesses who might decide the Arrow is appropriate for an office.

Sorry, I was giving you a hard time about GDW. But maybe more have a better idea of what The Arrow is going to do!

I'll try downloading the the app again to see if I can get it to work. If not, I'll send you an email that could be forwarded to someone who can tell me if it's user error- ME . I actually have an idea why that might be happening. Any idea if iPhones or certain brands/formats of Androids can download more easily? Maybe a good question to ask listeners. ......

Thanks!

MSR

Last edited by Mtn. States Resident; 10-29-2013 at 10:16 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2013, 10:27 PM

3,970 posts, read 12,471,146 times
Yep, our tech is perhaps out front of most phones. We need to re-evaluate. I have a Verizon LG Lucid, and even I can't download our app. So we will continue to work on this....My gosh, radio was once much simpler...but we will do everything to make it work as we live in the cusp of 2014, and we need to keep pace. -PW

Old 10-30-2013, 10:18 PM

4,755 posts, read 16,570,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw72 View Post
Yep, our tech is perhaps out front of most phones. We need to re-evaluate. I have a Verizon LG Lucid, and even I can't download our app. So we will continue to work on this....My gosh, radio was once much simpler...but we will do everything to make it work as we live in the cusp of 2014, and we need to keep pace. -PW
Well sure, go ahead and present a challenge, now I have to see if I can download it on my Motorla Razr... will keep you posted.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:38 AM

Got it downloaded on my phone. Will test drive later and let you know how it goes, need to get ready to go and take care of the furry ones

Old 10-31-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
Got it downloaded on my phone. Will test drive later and let you know how it goes, need to get ready to go and take care of the furry ones
Well, already uninstalled. At work and it was randomly playing Christmas music I will reinstall during time off and get to know it a little better.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Well, already uninstalled. At work and it was randomly playing Christmas music I will reinstall during time off and get to know it a little better.
Let us know any tips you might have the second time around.

You know, CM, that app could come in handy for you in Nov., with headphones. You know how sometimes people have to wait a long time in airports, at appointments or other quiet places you might have on your calendar this month. You know what I mean....... LOL

MSR

Old 11-06-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Cleosmom,,

How long did it take to download the APP? Just an estimate would be great: minutes, hours or days.

I finally have it downloading, but it is really taking much longer than I thought. I 'm probably around 20 min. now and clueless of how much this will take. I might have to try again a different time.

Thoughts or suggestions anyone? Yah I know owner/operator error could be the problem. LOL

Thx

MSR

Old 11-06-2013, 05:48 PM

Default Branigan and Benatar?

Have any of Laura Branigan's hits, like Gloria, Self Control been added to The Arrow? I can't remember if anything from Pat Benatar is in rotation or not. Shadows of the Night, We Live for Love etc. ? Great hits from these two.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Cleosmom,,

How long did it take to download the APP? Just an estimate would be great: minutes, hours or days.

I finally have it downloading, but it is really taking much longer than I thought. I 'm probably around 20 min. now and clueless of how much this will take. I might have to try again a different time.

Thoughts or suggestions anyone? Yah I know owner/operator error could be the problem. LOL

Thx

MSR
It didn't take but a few minutes to d/l, then again I was on WiFi at the time. I had to uninstall as I was at work and it was continually playing Christmas music and could not find the off switch

Old 11-07-2013, 07:10 PM

3,970 posts, read 12,471,146 times
I got a new phone yesterday and the app loaded in seconds. We understand not everyone can just go out and buy a new phone. So our crack I.T. staff is working on it.

Pat Benetar we play. Laura Branigan is in our consideration file. Thanks for listening to Arrow 107.1 !

Last edited by pw72; 11-07-2013 at 07:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls