Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2014, 11:37 AM

5 posts, read 4,985 times

Advertisements

Hello, my family is looking to relocate to the Idaho area in the next year... we are looking in the Boise area and the Idaho Falls area... We are working with a realtor in Boise and I am looking for a recommendation for one in the Idaho Falls area... we are going to be making a 4 day trip to the two areas at the end of April, so i would like to get some groundwork done before coming up. we currently live in the Sacramento area.

please feel free to PM me if you like...

thanks in advance... Dave
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2014, 05:39 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,437,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Sarge View Post
Hello, my family is looking to relocate to the Idaho area in the next year... we are looking in the Boise area and the Idaho Falls area... We are working with a realtor in Boise and I am looking for a recommendation for one in the Idaho Falls area... we are going to be making a 4 day trip to the two areas at the end of April, so i would like to get some groundwork done before coming up. we currently live in the Sacramento area.

please feel free to PM me if you like...

thanks in advance... Dave
Dave,

Check your DMs.

MSR

Old 04-10-2014, 03:12 PM

5 posts, read 4,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Dave,

Check your DMs.

MSR

I did... its empty....

Dave

Old 04-10-2014, 08:48 PM

5,324 posts, read 18,268,094 times
Retired Sarge, try checking now. I just sent you a few links

Old 04-12-2014, 10:35 AM

7 posts, read 19,356 times
I sent you a message with the name/contact info of the person we used. We are moving from Texas to the area next month.

Old 04-12-2014, 10:44 AM

Default I sent it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Sarge View Post
I did... its empty....

Dave
Dave,

I sent info again. If it's blank again, please send back so I can address with CD moderators. I haven't had that happen previously. Weird! I had a link plus additional info there.

Good luck.

MSR

Old 04-12-2014, 10:51 AM

Default Good Luck with Packing and Moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Family View Post
I sent you a message with the name/contact info of the person we used. We are moving from Texas to the area next month.
Are you happy with the house or other living arrangements? We've had a shortage of certain size homes for about a year. Some builders started in the fall to get some built. However, by the list of building permits this week, I think many more will be constructed this summer and beyond.

Good luck with your move. May is really nice in Idaho Falls.

MSR

Old 04-12-2014, 11:23 AM

7 posts, read 19,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Are you happy with the house or other living arrangements? We've had a shortage of certain size homes for about a year. Some builders started in the fall to get some built. However, by the list of building permits this week, I think many more will be constructed this summer and beyond.

Good luck with your move. May is really nice in Idaho Falls.

MSR
Thanks.

We were looking for a 5 bedroom/3 bath, 3000+ sq foot house that was built in the last 10 years or so. I came out there in February and saw about 20 of them in one weekend in IF, Ammon and Rigby. We ended up finding (what I think is) an ideal one for our family in Rigby and our offer was accepted a few weeks ago. So, I was really pleased with the process. Hopefully inspections, etc. go smoothly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
View detailed profiles of: