Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 10:53 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,381,691 times

Advertisements

It appears the Chinese Garden or whatever the name is of the Chinese restaurant by Papa Tom's in Hallpark is open. Maybe they closed to remodel or perhaps it was sold. IDK, I simply know the "OPEN" sign was lit today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2016, 10:11 AM

Bizmojo is reporting a partnership between Joel Henry of the Republic American Grill and Tapa Bar and the owner of the Colorado Hospitality group that bought the former Westbank Hotel. These two will lease and run the Restaurant and Lounge. The Republic American Grill &Tapa Bar will be relocated here and a restaurant with convention facilities will be opened. Currently, the decision for an Italian or Steak and Seafood menu is being made.

Probably a deli will occupy the current space where Republic American Grill is presently. The restaurant and Convention Center should be open by June 1

Personally, this makes me happy as I gave Paul M. a tip about the restaurant /lounge redevelopment and asked him to please let us know details. Here is a link : BizMojo Idaho: Restaurant, convention center slated to reopen

Old 04-16-2016, 06:26 PM

Default Rita's Ice

Rita's Ice in Sandcreek Commons is open. Has anyone been in yet?

BizMojo Idaho: Rita's Italian Ice coming to Ammon's Sandcreek Commons

Old 04-27-2016, 12:11 AM

Default Panera Opens 5/10

This is a cross post. Panera opens May 10.

BizMojo Idaho: Panera Bread plans May 10 opening

Let's update this thread so it has information about our current and new restaurants we like

Old 05-09-2016, 12:01 PM

Default New Java Locations - - - More Locations for a Caffeine Fix

As Chris mentioned Morning Grounds has been moved to E. Elva. But it seems like two other companies have been thinking what I keep posting. The Northgate Mile, E. Anderson or N. Holmes should be ideal for business too.. Beans and Brew will open a second location on the Northgate Mile close to Burger King. Has anyone tried the one at Exit #113? Their online menu looks markedly better than what it use to be.

And Java Express is opening their 4th Idaho Falls location on E. Anderson. The new Java Express on 17th opens this week. It is much bigger and the new design. E. Anderson will be the same larger size. The new 17th Street one will replace the one north of the mall. There is little room there now.

Old 05-09-2016, 12:32 PM

24 posts, read 24,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Rita's Ice in Sandcreek Commons is open. Has anyone been in yet?

BizMojo Idaho: Rita's Italian Ice coming to Ammon's Sandcreek Commons
Rita's is VERY popular in California, so I can imagine it will do well here. Excited to try it when we arrive in June, never had it before!!

Old 05-09-2016, 07:13 PM

168 posts, read 171,245 times
The wife and I tried Rita's late last week (thanks to a mailed coupon), and each had a "Gelati", which layers their custard with their Italian ice in a cup.

I had mango ice with vanilla custard, and it was excellent. Their custard is fantastic.

Old 05-10-2016, 11:12 AM

5,323 posts, read 18,208,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastOnCastOff View Post
Rita's is VERY popular in California, so I can imagine it will do well here. Excited to try it when we arrive in June, never had it before!!
The husband and I tried it last week as well and loved it. In another life, I used to enjoy shaved ice in the Spring/Summer months. Rita's is a great alternative as it's derived from real fruit

We stuck to having no custard as caloric intake is important to us

Old 05-11-2016, 07:59 AM

Default Panera is Open

This was interesting to me as Panera has kiosks and three other ways of ordering. Please post after you try it.

Panera breaks bread in Idaho Falls during grand opening - East Idaho News

Old 06-17-2016, 03:10 PM

Default Rizo's Pizza in Unusual Shaped Building is Now Open

Let us know after you visit how Rizo's pizza is. Does their different preparation method make it different?

http://www.localnews8.com/news/pizza...pizza/40089306 ......
All rights NPG

Looking forward to reading your thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls