U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2006, 12:08 PM

21 posts, read 171,688 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any Drafting/Design or programming jobs available near Boise, or up in the pan handle? I REALLY want to move back out there, but can't find squat on Monster or Careerbuilder

Thanks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2006, 12:48 PM

313 posts, read 794,727 times
My husband does Computer Programming and we saw quite a few jobs in the Boise area on the Idaho Commerce and Labor site, http://cl.idaho.gov/iw/jobsearch/js.asp (broken link). PM me if they remove the link and you can't find it online. We were looking in the Lewiston area for awhile and there was nothing for programming except we heard of one job at the hospital there. They filled it but were thinking that they might need more people soon. Good luck! There seems to be more in the Spokane (if willing to drive from ID) and Boise areas than the area that we are currently looking.

Old 08-18-2006, 01:26 PM

149 posts, read 1,058,692 times
If you have a BS degree, I know HP is hiring programmers in Boise. Go to the HP web site. Some of them even have relocation benefits.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:28 AM

21 posts, read 171,688 times
No BS degree (at least not the one you're talking about) Just an AAS, And I didn't specify the type of programming (sorry) I do CNC and Robotics programming, not computer/program if that makes sense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: