Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2012, 05:41 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,851,636 times

Advertisements

Hi Idaho people.
So, i travel back and forth between the coast of California and Idaho (the Wood River Valley - Blaine County) a few times a year.
I am thinking seriously about buying a used class C.
When i travel to ID i go right through Twin Falls and i've been thinking that on my next journey up there i'll look in Twin Falls for an R.V..
But once in Blaine County i can also make a trip to Boise and look there.
Does anyone know of good, trustworthy R.V. dealers (with a good used inventory) in either Twin Falls or in the Boise area? Twin Falls would be much easier for me but i'm willing to go out of my way and make the trip to Boise if it's worth it.
I'm a female and i'm one who doesn't know much about vehicles and nothing at all about r.v.'s and i don't want to get taken advantage of or make a stupid purchase.
I'm also really hesitant to buy a vehicle without having a mechanic look at it first but the only ones i know are in Blaine County so that's going to be an issue too.
Any advice in that regard will be appreciated as well.
Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: