Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 02:52 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriver View Post
White Supremacist says foreclosure won't stop Aryan Nations compound | KREM.com Spokane

And the person who is donating land to him is a "retired Los Angeles police officer".
I really hate that he says that the Priest River area is more accepting of his beliefs.
It sounds more like "retired Californians are more accepting of his beliefs" would be a more accurate statement, and very few of them are. Glad to see that this deadbeat will be forced to move.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 03:16 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,743,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It sounds more like "retired Californians are more accepting of his beliefs" would be a more accurate statement, and very few of them are. Glad to see that this deadbeat will be forced to move.
I agree.
I will say that I find the transplants here who move because of their perception of Idaho as a "conservative nirvana" and anti-government haven are far more vehement and outspoken in their beliefs than the natives.

Last edited by mistyriver; 11-29-2012 at 03:31 PM..

Old 11-29-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I agree.
I find the transplants here who move because of their perception of Idaho as a "conservative nirvana" and anti-government haven are far more vehement and outspoken in their beliefs than the natives.
True. But this guy shows no signs of being a conservative. He seems as intolerant as many libbies.

We can do without him. I consider him being a deadbeat that doesn't pay his debts to be every bit as offensive as his racial beliefs.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
True. But this guy shows no signs of being a conservative. He seems as intolerant as many libbies.

We can do without him.
We can. But I would bet he identifies himself as a conservative. He ran as a republican.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
We can. But I would bet he identifies himself as a conservative. He ran as a republican.

Unfortunately, I know. See...the party of inclusiveness and tolerance...even if we disagree with someone's personal beliefs.

We better stop this before Sage gives us a spankin'.

Regardless of party, I'm glad to see he's loosing his current unpaid-for home and am thankful our neighbors stayed away in droves when it came to voting for him.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately, I know. See...the party of inclusiveness and tolerance...even if we disagree with someone's personal beliefs.

We better stop this before Sage gives us a spankin'.

Regardless of party, I'm glad to see he's loosing his current unpaid-for home and am thankful our neighbors stayed away in droves when it came to voting for him.
I think Sage knows we're just kidding. I like you in spite of your politics.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
I think Sage knows we're just kidding. I like you in spite of your politics.
LOL, back at ya. BTW, I'm far more libertarian than republican. Held my nose and voted for Romney as lesser of two evils, though there is a lot I don't like. Do you follow South Park? They did an episode along this line a few years back.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
LOL, back at ya. BTW, I'm far more libertarian than republican. Held my nose and voted for Romney as lesser of two evils, though there is a lot I don't like. Do you follow South Park? They did an episode along this line a few years back.
Only what gets DVR'd before The Daily Show.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Only what gets DVR'd before The Daily Show.
PMed ya. South Park doesn't quite fit the standards of decorum of the Idaho forum. Too bad it isn't on before Orielly!

Old 11-29-2012, 06:24 PM

745 posts, read 1,284,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This article made me think of a memory I had. I lived in the Pacific Northwest for a few years(Seattle area). I'm African-American. We were driving across the country and it was the early 1990s. My parents didn't want to stop in Northern Idaho because of its reputation for Neo-Nazis.
I live in Southern California and there are large parts of entire cities in the Los Angeles area where white people would be wise to avoid driving into. My white brother-in-law did this a while back and his car was surrounded by African-Americans who said he was the wrong color to be driving around there. No, they were not just giving him a friendly warning.

But of course that will never make the news because it's "racist".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho