Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 08:51 PM

85 posts, read 136,150 times

Advertisements

The Science isn't settled until the check is cashed.

While I am not an anti-vaxer nor a Truther I do believe that something smells fishy in Denmark.

CDC March 8 2021, Guidance for fully vaccinated people.

Of the many bullet points mentioned, here are a few:
*Take precautions in public like wearing a well fitted mask and physical distancing.
*(paraphrasing) Wear a mask and physical distance around unvaccinated people.
*avoid medium and large size in-person gatherings........

It goes on and on much the same way.

You being vaccinated still need to wear a mask. You won't die from C-19 from me but I might from you.

Old 05-21-2021, 08:56 PM

CDC April 2, 2021

A growing body of evidence suggests that fully vaccinated people are less likely to have asymptomatic infection and potentially less likely to transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others. However, further investigation is ongoing.

Potentially, However, Ongoing.

This is what we get from an experimental, untested gene therapy drug.

Old 05-21-2021, 09:03 PM

29,175 posts, read 22,142,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the hudge View Post
Au contraire (except for your second sentence, that's on the money), the J&J shot uses dead C19 so the body can build up natural antibodies. Much like traditional vaccines.
The others mutate the body's mnra to stop the affect of the virus but does not make one immune and if you have the virus you can pass the virus, you just don't suffer the affects.

I know someone real close and personal like in the medical field and that's what was taught in school.
Got it from a book, not the webs.

That's not only screwy. It's completely backward.
The J&J shot is a traditionally created vaccine that used dead Covid. It's the same basic procedure that Dr. Sabin created to make the first dead virus polio vaccine, and for most of the past 60 years, was the only way to make an effective viral vaccine.
The J&J vaccine is very valuable because the knowledge and the equipment necessary are all well known all over the world and are readily available. Poor or small nations can make their own vaccines under license to J&J, and the vaccine only needs light refrigeration to store it and transport it.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines don't stop the effects of the virus. They teach our white cells what the virus looks like so our immune system can kill it.
The vaccine is the genetically altered surface skin of the virus, but it's not the virus itself. It's an authentic inert dummy that 'looks and feels just like the real thing' to our white blood cells to use to recognize an enemy. Antibodies are trained white blood cells.

And since all the Covid variant mutations still look the same as their mamma virus, our white blood cells kill them too.
The problems with both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is they are delicate and very advanced. They require very sophisticated technology and the latest training to make, and have to be deeply frozen in storage and transport. That entails specialized, expensive refrigeration equipment, and the vaccines require very delicate warming procedures to allow them to become warm enough to inject.
They are only delicate little atomic scraps of DNA, and they'll just fall apart if they become too warm too fast.
If that happens, our bodies recognize them as nothing but ordinary junk that needs to be sent off for excretion. They don't harm us, but they don't protect us either. And the white cells never learn how to attack the pieces, because they don't need to. Their job is different.
That's how the new vaccines are spoiled. The J&J vaccine isn't as effective, but it's more robust and more tolerant to temperature.

Some people have very strong and active immune systems, to either type of vaccine can trigger response and make the person feel a little ill for a day. Feeling ill is the alarm bell of our immune system. That's when the antibodies are rushing to the fire.

This entirely synthetic vaccine is a literal miracle of modern medicine. Until 2018, it was still partly a theory that was still being slowly tested for efficacy and safety. There was just enough reliable work that had been completed that the scientists at Pfizer and Moderna believed they could finish the research quickly enough to stem the pandemic. But they sure needed to build enough equipment to scale it up to production.
That required our most advanced robotic technology. All in a desperate race against time.

How desperate?
3 1/2 million people died in the last pandemic as large as this. Another 3 1/2 million or more died when the Spanish flu receded, returned, and receded again, and then the virus disappeared before a vaccine was ever found for it.
We lost more American soldiers to that virus than were killed by the enemy in World War I, and the surviving troops brought it home, so the virus killed our civilians and our soldiers by the thousands for the next few years.
It killed my father's big brother and made him the oldest child of his family. 2 years later, he caught it and survived, but the virus' damage left him with arthritis for the rest of his life.

That's what we faced in 2019. Possibly even worse.

And our warming Earth is already busy making other brand new deadly viruses in brand new breeding grounds. They haven't been discovered yet but they will.

Be very glad we are now better prepared.

Old 05-21-2021, 09:46 PM

Web MD interview with Dr. Fauci and yes it's from 10,2020 but unless they are changing the Vax why does the narrative keep changing.
October 28, 2020 -- As people eagerly await new updates about potential coronavirus vaccines, questions still remain about how well they will work and what they will do to stem the pandemic.
Importantly, the initial COVID-19 vaccines will prevent symptoms in those who become infected with the coronavirus rather than kill the virus itself, Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during the Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit on Monday.
“The primary thing you want to do is that if people get infected, prevent them from getting sick, and if you prevent them from getting sick, you will ultimately prevent them from getting seriously ill,” he said.

Old 05-21-2021, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12-stringer View Post
It's now May 21st. The latest CDC guidance was pretty big news:

[May 13] fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, etc. laws...

The exchange on May 11,2021 between Dr. Rand Paul and Dr. Fauci where it was exposed that Dr. Fauci was conducting Gain of Function Research was the turning point. Within days restrictions started to ease.

I've not masked nor will I and I've not vaxed nor will I. You all want to be lab rats? Congratulations.

Old 05-21-2021, 10:03 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,735,962 times
Above just a part of the problem.
Stop the bs. Get immunized. It is so simple.

Old 05-21-2021, 10:23 PM

Hey Banjo. The Spanish Flu was started in the US. Indiana, Iowa? I was caused by a VACCINE given to US solders before going to war. Look it up. I did not believe it until I did.

Also, the total accidental deaths per year in the US is just about the same as it has been for the last ten years.

While the official stats for Covid deaths are way up; Flu, heart disease and many others were way down, some as much as 80%. Seems to me that there was not much of a pandemic just another flu strain with lots of help from twisted statistics, bought and paid for Dr's and politians.

Sorry to disagree with the majority posting on this board but I refuse to take anything presented to me by Big Gov, Big Corp (including pharma) and the MSM at face value.

Old 05-21-2021, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
Above just a part of the problem.
Stop the bs. Get immunized. It is so simple.

Stop the BS just turn in your neighbor it's so simple. Stop the BS just drink the.....

No! but if you ever need an attic to hide in you can use mine.

Old 05-22-2021, 12:10 AM

29,175 posts, read 22,142,986 times
Quote:
The exchange on May 11,2021 between Dr. Rand Paul and Dr. Fauci where it was exposed that Dr. Fauci was conducting Gain of Function Research was the turning point. Within days restrictions started to ease.

I've not masked nor will I and I've not vaxed nor will I. You all want to be lab rats? Congratulations.
Hell yes!
I hoped I lived long enough to be a lab rat!
Once I knew I was both immune and could never pass it on was the best day I've had in over a year!

Go ahead and do what you want. I'll come visit in the hospital; they'll let me in to see you now.

Old 05-22-2021, 07:36 AM

2,029 posts, read 2,334,019 times
Quote:

It's people like you who will set us back towards a safe reopening. You people have depended upon the rest of us patriots who are vaccinated and who are providing herd immunity to you people for that precious gift. By the way, Rand Paul is an idiot, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho